Latest snowflake outrage

Just a legal nicety; if you self-identify then you can report others for calling you a fraud, if others pretend then you can report them for fraud.
Got it. So much for the paper I was writing on the correlation between number of SM followers/mental health problems and perceived butthurt...
So... if I self-identify as the 2nd Man I can wear my tat bling on Sunday and sue the Walter Mitty Hunters on Monday?
And that Chrissy Hyndes had better watch out...

I don't fancy Tim Westwood doing my dental work. I'd go in for a filling and end up with a set of gold teeth with dollar signs on.

I'll bet they have a pimped up chair to sit in and the drill sound comes through some mega woofer bass speakers?
Pimp My Mouth is not a show you want to appear on.

I am going to self-identify as a handsome, buff, six-packed, coiffeured, 29 year old Aussie surf instructor, next time I get blown out by a lass. And sue the bitch for defamation of character, hurt feelings, and a bunk-up!
Are you sure you do not want to self identify as a friend of Dorothy?

Got it. So much for the paper I was writing on the correlation between number of SM followers/mental health problems and perceived butthurt...
So... if I self-identify as the 2nd Man I can wear my tat bling on Sunday and sue the Walter Mitty Hunters on Monday?
And that Chrissy Hyndes had better watch out...
'Butthurt' - WTF is that meant to mean anyway?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Paraplegic man drags himself through airport

The BBC said:
Staff had offered to push him on a rigid high-backed chair but he refused as he felt it removed his independence.
I imagine the brief also informed him that if it was all about his independence then he could have propelled the manual wheelchair himself, as opposed to trying to get the world to look at him.
I'll not be surprised if this attention whore will shortly be publishing a book about his struggle.

If I'd met this self entitled clown I'd have given him a pedal cart and left him to it.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
I am going to self-identify as a handsome, buff, six-packed, coiffeured, 29 year old Aussie surf instructor, next time I get blown by a lass.
Something you'd like to share ?

Paraplegic man drags himself through airport

I imagine the brief also informed him that if it was all about his independence then he could have propelled the manual wheelchair himself, as opposed to trying to get the world to look at him.
I'll not be surprised if this attention whore will shortly be publishing a book about his struggle.
He could title it simply
"My Struggle"

header-resistance-on-the-plinth.jpg

ETA: Google images is a treasure trove. Is there nothing I can't get a picture of?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
3825 633 968 8928

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Always worth watching Jordan Peterson . . . .

Published on Facebook by: Robin Hood, UKIP, on 17 May 2018.

Jordan Peterson calmly dismantles feminism in front of two feminists . . .

. . . . although NOT as conclusively as one might wish :( .

Last edited:
I think you'll find all the other '16 year old lesbians' out there on the net are self-identified, fat balding 60 year old males, sitting behind their computers in their soiled vests and undercrackers
So why isn’t the outrage bus rushing to our defence and telling the world they need to cater to our lifestyles? It’s discrimination, I tells ya!

Why not? If you can't beat them, join them.

I've just decided I'm a 16 year old female lesbian.
Pictures or it doesn't happen?

Oh wait 16 you say? Do not send pictures or I could get arrested for asking for pictures from a self identified 16 yr old. Err or not, umm maybe.

What a legal mine field.