Latest snowflake outrage

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
I never knew you could get more ammo for them, I had the tommy gun not the FN though.
Ammunition commonality.
That's proper logistic planning.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Could someone please explain the difference between ‘self-identifying’ and ‘pretending’?
Just a legal nicety; if you self-identify then you can report others for calling you a fraud, if others pretend then you can report them for fraud.

Just a legal nicety; if you self-identify then you can report others for calling you a fraud, if others pretend then you can report them for fraud.
Why not self-identify as someone younger, seems like a plan.
BBC News - Dutch man, 69, brings lawsuit to lower his age 20 years
Dutch man, 69, sues to lower his age

And here we have a disabled / disadvantaged / whatever the current PC term is -- snowflake.

The airline lost his self-propelled wheelchair so Mr Snowflake refused to be helped by the Luton Airport staff because it would be "humiliating" to be pushed in a wheelchair. Instead he decided to make a complete cock of himself by dragging himself down the corridors.

Well, get over it you self-entitled cvnt.

I hope the judge is an arrser and gives you a thorough reaming out for you sense of entitlement. It would not have been any harm to have accepted the offer of assistance from the staff who were doing their best to help. But no, you have to make a song and dance about it. Grow up you stupid tw4t. The world isn't perfect and mistakes get made. When someone tries to assist, thank them for their help and stop making a fuss.

Not that you were bothered by the poor airport staff who did their best to help and who you snubbed thereby potentially exposing them to disciplinary action and even prosecution.

Paraplegic man drags himself through airport

Tw4t. I hope your dick drops off.

Calling @dingerr for comment.
'Victory', then, for the self-righteous 'victim':

"A paraplegic athlete who dragged himself through the arrivals terminal at Luton Airport says he is dropping his legal action as the airport has "improved their disabled facilities".

Justin Levene's self-propelling wheelchair was left behind on a flight in the incident, last August. . . "

Paraplegic man to drop airport legal action

Or, after a quick chat with a half-interested brief, 'Mate, the humiliation thing is going to be laid at your door: in my opinion, you haven't got a leg to stand . . . Ah-my apologies'.

Why not? If you can't beat them, join them.

I've just decided I'm a 16 year old female lesbian.
I think you'll find all the other '16 year old lesbians' out there on the net are self-identified, fat balding 60 year old males, sitting behind their computers in their soiled vests and undercrackers

'Victory', then, for the self-righteous 'victim':

"A paraplegic athlete who dragged himself through the arrivals terminal at Luton Airport says he is dropping his legal action as the airport has "improved their disabled facilities".

Justin Levene's self-propelling wheelchair was left behind on a flight in the incident, last August. . . "

Paraplegic man to drop airport legal action

Or, after a quick chat with a half-interested brief, 'Mate, the humiliation thing is going to be laid at your door: in my opinion, you haven't got a leg to stand . . . Ah-my apologies'.
Or did someone point out that the problem was with ground crew at the airport he flew from and nothing to do with the staff at Luton who by all accounts made various attempts to help him?

I am going to self-identify as a handsome, buff, six-packed, coiffeured, 29 year old Aussie surf instructor, next time I get blown out by a lass. And sue the bitch for defamation of character, hurt feelings, and a bunk-up!

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer