Latest snowflake outrage

Outrage at cultural misappropriation again.

Nothing new with this, move along please:

CS63359997.jpeg

Emma Brown, 30, a graduate from Glasgow School of Art (presumably unemployed), was one of those involved.
“I am taking this action because art is about telling the truth and connecting to our deepest emotions,” she explained. “But right now, when we need them most – art institutions are failing us. They seem to think it’s enough to put on an exhibition about climate change rather than challenge the government’s genocidal plans to allow new oil and gas."

Outrageous the lack of militant climate change activists on the staff of the Kelvingrove.

Emma Brown, 30, a graduate from Glasgow School of Art (presumably unemployed), was one of those involved.
“I am taking this action because art is about telling the truth and connecting to our deepest emotions,” she explained. “But right now, when we need them most – art institutions are failing us. They seem to think it’s enough to put on an exhibition about climate change rather than challenge the government’s genocidal plans to allow new oil and gas."

Outrageous the lack of militant climate change activists on the staff of the Kelvingrove.

I'm sure that the irony is lost on Emma that the adhesive her and her chums have used (probably) contains oil-based products.

One assumes they'll all be charged with vandalism and pay back lost revenue to the museum. Or maybe not.

The publication that was read avidly by a small boy during his formative years who oddly didn’t turn out to be a xenophobe regarding the Hun and the Nips, has finally caught the Woke.

FFS. <sigh> :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
The publication that was read avidly by a small boy during his formative years who oddly didn’t turn out to be a xenophobe regarding the Hun and the Nips, has finally caught the Woke.

I've got a yearly subscription to Commando comics, mainly re hashed old stories, I'll have to read the last 3 months worth to see if anything has changed.

themutiny

Old-Salt

And the rest of them are having ”mental elf isshoos” FFS

Daz

LE
What does one story have to do with the other? I don't see it.
Because the protesters are students who are tapped in the head if they think vandalising an art gallery will stop the use of fossil fuels

Last edited:

I await the story "Hansel or Gretal" about a Panzergrenadier's struggle with his gender identity and his belief the the Wehrmacht should move to be more inclusive & diverse.
It ends with him storming a machine gun nest wearing a Jungmadelbund uniform.

Not to be outdone by the gripping "Rainbow Over the Reich" where Oleg fights his way through the ruins of Berlin where he eventually raises the "Pride" flag over the Reichstag.

A particularly stirring story comes from "Privates Pott's Pronouns" where the plucky defenders of Malta . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

You get the idea. :frustrated:

Students.
I still don't see it, OK some of them were students in the first story, still doesn't mean that the two are linked, I think you are reaching a bit.

Latest Threads