Latest snowflake outrage

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
images

all correct if viewed this way.
Except the Brit flag and Vierkleur are now the incorrect way round for vertical display ?
I thought they were supposed to be rotated ninety degrees clockwise from the normal position.

CaptainRidiculous

On ROPS
On ROPs
Except the Brit flag and Vierkleur are now the incorrect way round for vertical display ?
I thought they were supposed to be rotated ninety degrees clockwise from the normal position.
Nope.
They are rotated 90 degrees ANTI clockwise, and flipped.
Otherwise it is seen as 'at the dip'.
for the stars and stripes -
When displayed either horizontally or vertically against a wall, the union should be uppermost and to the flag's own right, that is, to the observer's left. When displayed in a window it should be displayed in the same way, that is with the union or blue field to the left of the observer in the street.

TamH70

MIA
Cracking set of norks though!
Yup. My first thought. I will bet that most of the whining against the costume was done by skinny white bitches who are so ugly that even their dildos go soft when they try to use them.

as some would say looking at those large & shapely front/top b**locks "not many to the pound"!
Sadly the whole effect is spoilt by the numerous crappy "tramp stamps" on her also shapely legs.
Plus the fact that once she hits a few years older and has sprogged all that superstructure will start to drop and probably expand into a cellulitis riddled mess!

My bold like this ...

1656416144602.png

Nay, nay and thrice nay.

Scots Porridge oats are boiled in water
Cold milk is added once served in the bowl
Salt is sprinkled on top and stirred in

Nothing more nothing less
And at first spoonful end up looking like your illustrious leader Jimmy Krankie

Londo

LE
nah, she hasn't got anything to take off!!
When I mentioned stripper I was thinking of some other type of working but trying to be polite.

Perhaps I should have used the phrase ' Looks like a working mans girlfriend '

Last edited:
When I mentioned stripper I was thinking of some other type of working but tying to be polite.

Perhaps I should have used the phrase ' Looks like a working mans girlfriend '
I think that would have been all my girlfriends put together. and thats probably in just one of those airships.

Last edited:
...And the Tibetan for good luck right back atcha, effendi.

Extra spin of the prayer wheel to ensure your goats are fruitful and your fermented yak milk jug never runs dry.

Ah yes, I saw this on twatter. No one has been banned for it though. Laurence fox had it as his profile picture and wound up exactly the people that you thought he would. Wasn't banned for it though despite what the Daily Mail reported
I don't go a bundle on Nazi, Holocaust or literally Hitler comparisons as a rule, but I found this funny purely from a law of unintended consequences viewpoint... Not sure it it's Murphy's or Mong's work though...

as some would say looking at those large & shapely front/top b**locks "not many to the pound"!
Sadly the whole effect is spoilt by the numerous crappy "tramp stamps" on her also shapely legs.
Plus the fact that once she hits a few years older and has sprogged all that superstructure will start to drop and probably expand into a cellulitis riddled mess!
Fcing thighs like Jonah Lomu back in day

Latest Threads