Latest snowflake outrage

Fake Nooz! We Scots do have Bishops. Episcopalian ones.
Glasgow's pisky bishop is a little Mackem who could easily do stand up. I am sure he'd be great to go on the piss with.

1656339085547.png

Didn't realise that the Pom flag is upside down. Feknose how I missed that all my life!

Pretty random if you examine a page of flag images. I fear their vexillologist was having an off day.

Nay, nay and thrice nay.

Scots Porridge oats are boiled in water
Cold milk is added once served in the bowl
Salt is sprinkled on top and stirred in

Nothing more nothing less
Ah oats. What an Englishman feeds to his horse, and a Scotchman feeds to himself.

skimmer

Old-Salt
I never did, but being brought up on the old SMLE .303, using a FAL ( the Belgian equivalent of "that" rifle) captured from mercenaries on the NR/Congo border, was a doddle compared with the kick and the bolt manipulation on the .303, which if you tried to hold it away from the shoulder/cheek, instead of pulling it nice & tight, would give a right whack.
The only thing with the FAL was that when on fully auto it did have a tendency to start to have the muzzle pulling up and unless you were incredibly strong, out of control.
I'm a lefty and holding the SLR on my right shoulder was a bugger, better than hot brass across the face though. :)

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
The Union Jack is upside down!

Stone him!!!!
Didn't realise that the Pom flag is upside down. Feknose how I missed that all my life!
Allegedly there's a reason for this, all to do with vexillology and precedence.

The Brit flag is in "first" place but shown as if the staff was on the right, the flag of the OFS is in "second" place and "higher" but shown both reversed and as if suspended from a ceiling, lastly the Vierkleur, in "third" place is displayed properly with the staff to the left.
Thus all flags are shown but none can claim precedence over the others.

That could be complete bollocks but I don't think so as the Nats wanted the Brit "blood stain" removed completely, which obviously never happened.

The Brit flag is in "first" place but shown as if the staff was on the right, the flag of the OFS is in "second" place and "higher" but shown both reversed and as if suspended from a ceiling, lastly the Vierkleur, in "third" place is displayed properly with the staff to the left.

That could be complete bollocks but I don't think so as the Nats wanted the Brit "blood stain" removed completely, which obviously never happened.
That's interesting, thanks!

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Tool

LE

I vaguely remember something like that, now that you mention it. Vaguely because of the precident, but I don't remember the orientation thang.

Outrage at cultural misappropriation again.

as some would say looking at those large & shapely front/top b**locks "not many to the pound"!
Sadly the whole effect is spoilt by the numerous crappy "tramp stamps" on her also shapely legs.
Plus the fact that once she hits a few years older and has sprogged all that superstructure will start to drop and probably expand into a cellulitis riddled mess!

as some would say looking at those large & shapely front/top b**locks "not many to the pound"!
Sadly the whole effect is spoilt by the numerous crappy "tramp stamps" on her also shapely legs.
Plus the fact that once she hits a few years older and has sprogged all that superstructure will start to drop and probably expand into a cellulitis riddled mess!
She's pregnant in the photos.