Latest snowflake outrage

correct.jpg

Sorry, must be dense - still not getting the reference.

try this ...

The Union Jack isn’t symmetrical​

And flying it upside down is a distress signal.
1656247536253.png

Oh FFS….

who ate all the pies?

I wonder if St. Greta took the opportunity to slag off all of those attending the function?
Difficult to imagine a better way to waste resources than to get 10s of people to travel to Somerset and then entertain & feed them
over the weekend.
Suppose it was all powered by solar energy(?)
(Did she walk to the gig?)

I wonder if St. Greta took the opportunity to slag off all of those attending the function?
Do as I say, not as I do. Rules are for the little people, same way that heads of state and celebrities can fly into climate change conferences in their private planes.

themutiny

Old-Salt
Difficult to imagine a better way to waste resources than to get 10s of people to travel to Somerset and then entertain & feed them
over the weekend.
Suppose it was all powered by solar energy(?)
I thought her Karaoke stint took the effing biscuit TBH.

Re 'Snowflake Mountain' - despite warnings to desist from SWMBO, I watched the first episode of this last night, having made sure there was nothing to hand I could throw at the TV (laptop actually!).

What a shower of fat, useless prats. The African Princess from NY needs a serious slapping, well, they all do actually. One of the 'contestants' left immediately, without giving it a chance.
The porky ghey lad from the UK knows how to squeal like a little girl.

I don't think I'll be watching episode 2.
I've watched a couple of episodes today as background noise while sorting paperwork. Most of them seemed to have gained something from the experience apart from the really obnoxious self-centred prat with painted nails and stupid Ali G style hats.

Frankly it feels like the programme makers are being deliberately soft on them at the start and I'm hoping there might be some genuine discomfort later on. At the moment it looks no worse than the average DofE expedition or Outward Bound / Adventure Training type weekend.

syrup

LE

She's 16 and the world must listen to her she's so clever only Greta can save the planet

She was 16 when she stole her sisters passport, fled to another country and conducted an illegal border crossing to join ISIS.

1656258312360.png

We must take her back, because 16 years olds don't know what they're doing, so say the same people who think Greta is the messiah

themutiny

Old-Salt
She's 16 and the world must listen to her she's so clever only Greta can save the planet

She was only 16 when she stole her sisters passport, fled to another country and conducted an illegal border crossing to join ISIS.

View attachment 673080

We must take her back, because 16 years olds don't know what they're doing so say the same people who think Greta is the messiah
And how the feck did she get from Knotty Ash to Glastonbury? Bet she didn’t walk…

If you stand in the middle of the British flag facing the corners. the thin red stripe appears on the left of the white lines.

Latest Threads