Latest snowflake outrage

When was the last time someone was nicked for drawing a moustache on a banknote ?
Bloody vandals, making this poor bloke look like Charlie Chaplin.
images (2).jpeg

When was the last time someone was nicked for drawing a moustache on a banknote ?
Oh I get what you mean but it does not mean the legislation does not exist.
I think if one were to be so inclined and had enough dollar to back a case up, altering the flag of the United Kingdom could go down several avenues.
If I fly the cross of St George I am inciting racial hatred for example.
That is kind of what I was getting at, it's all one way traffic. Above our local police station there was always the Union Flag or the Humberside Police flag, now it's a fcuking rainbow?

What do we expect when all these oh so patriotic people can't even fly the Union flag the right way up, as we have seen recently?
See it on telly all the time, its not exactly hard to remember really, I will not cause offence to our porridge eating friends (fcuking salt with porridge!) how I always remember it............. :)

See it on telly all the time, its not exactly hard to remember really, I will not cause offence to our porridge eating friends (fcuking salt with porridge!) how I always remember it............. :)

Do they still eat porridge, sounds a bit too healthy, do they deep fry it now?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
What ?

I love this p**s take on FB, of 2 things that really P**S me off, the endless charity ads for the "starving" piccaninies of Africa & one of the biggest "virtue signalling" prats in the country!!

1656229843760.png

correct.jpg

Sorry, must be dense - still not getting the reference.