Latest snowflake outrage

Following the incident, the mum-of-five, whose four other children are on ADHD medication, lodged a complaint with ASDA, but says she's been "put off" shopping there again.
Good to see ASDA stood by their employee. She has 5 kids to support, so I guess any attempt at getting some free compo is worth it. I'd still shag her tho.

TamH70

MIA
Good to see ASDA stood by their employee. She has 5 kids to support, so I guess any attempt at getting some free compo is worth it. I'd still shag her tho.
I note that the smol irritant in question has already learned just how to show his compo face as well.

Ah well, he will have to live with the shame of being featured in the Daily Heil, so that's punishment enough l suppose...

You would need to roll her in flour to find the damp bit.

Having had 5 sprogs, it would somewhat capacious & havea distinct fishy odour and he would have to line it with a few pounds of liver toget any sense of friction!

I was out earlier and saw this on the way to Gloucester, flying outside a nice detached place on the B4208, I thought "WTF" as it's a bit rural this area and looked out of place, but guessed it was probably linked to sensible shoes etc.

Thing is, I was affected enough to actually stop the old shooting brake and take a snap, so although my reaction was a mild eye roll really, am I actually now a snowflake and outraged as per the thread title ???

Yours confused etc...

View attachment 672263
Aint no black in that Union Jack.

1656158762882.png

Could that not be seen along the same line as defacing currency?

Latest Threads