Latest snowflake outrage

Lenny Henry ‘always surprised’ by lack of black and Asian faces at Glastonbury

“It’s interesting to watch Glastonbury and look at the audience and not see any black people there,” Henry said.

Nothing to stop people attending, Lenny... lead the horse to water, etc.
It's always interesting to watch the Olympics 100 meters final and not see any white people there.

Makes as much sense.
Screenshot_20220623_193754.jpg

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Christ, best not let my HR Dept see that, they'll be shitting themselves because they haven't got the right flag up in reception! (mind, might be an idea, just to see heads explode).

I gather Waitrose are now displaying rainbow goods and offerings in thanks for fifty years of something or other ('cos I cannot spell LBGTwhotsit)

I don't find Jimmy Carr reliably funny but at least he's stayed true to form unlike Frankie Boyle who caved in to the wokerati faster than you can say 'what a ****'.
I went to see Jimmy Carr live last night, he told some highly offensive jokes that included, trannies, gays, the disabled, old people, domestic abuse, rape and child abuse.

It was funny as ****.

The very fact you saw him proves that the cancel culture isn't working.
A bit like chubby brown... who existed for years on the circuit just on word-of-mouth and video sales.
He's probably still gigging today.
Chubby Brown has been canceled a few times

The left, always the victim. It's part of the Identity politics dogma

Spiked-Online has a good piece about it

He's at it again here ...

1656058843805.png

I gather Waitrose are now displaying rainbow goods and offerings in thanks for fifty years of something or other ('cos I cannot spell LBGTwhotsit)
Marks had a crack at it a couple of years back with the LGBT sandwich (must be a pun in there somewhere).
I don't know if you can get them this year, but the web page is still up, so will be rushing out excitedly shortly to see (or not).

Last edited:

syrup

LE
Didn't he comment that, if Brexit went through, he'd leave UK and never come back?..

One of the many claims he makes

Preaches climate change - drives a 6 litre V8 Mercedes
Bangs on about human rights - going to Qatar for World Cup
Bangs on about child hood obesity - flogs crisps.

Now he's black and to reinforce the message there's not a bandwagon he won't jump on, yesterday he was on the RMT Picket lines

I went to see Jimmy Carr live last night, he told some highly offensive jokes that included, trannies, gays, the disabled, old people, domestic abuse, rape and child abuse.

It was funny as ****.
I watched that show on Netflix and barely raised a smile, and I quite like Jimmy Carr. BUT, if you can, look for and watch Ricky Gervais' two shows on Netflix. Nobody or anything escapes, but he manages to 'justify' his offensive jokes. Very clever.

Latest Threads