Latest snowflake outrage

I recall we were all made to lie in the prone position in the armoury and got measured the correct length of butt, never once had any issues with recoil. I suppose we were real men in those days !!

I wasn't made to lay on the floor or anything, the armourer fitted a longer butt stock and that was it, it worked a lot better.

I hit that and it closed my computer.
Had too get a very attractive librarian to sort it out.

Ha, You frequent leftie libraries

I didn't expect that of where you live, given the overwhelming brilliance of blue support

Christ, best not let my HR Dept see that, they'll be shitting themselves because they haven't got the right flag up in reception! (mind, might be an idea, just to see heads explode).

They're going to need a bigger flag as this rate what with all the new sexes that keep appearing.

Just put some Rainbow Toilet paper in the loos and see what happens.
Here we go

1655989650858.png

bestri10

War Hero
How is a proud moment for the UK celebrating the Queens jubilee being put to the same standard as someone celebrating their mental illness or the desire of a man to suck off another bloke, what a message to be forced on people.
If diversity and acceptance is the goal why are they celebrating pride, surely that would offend the muslim crowd.

Tyk

LE
I'll 'take one for the team', and report back if it is in any way amusing.

I think we can predict that there will be the usual scripted hysterics, drop outs and farces. It's the inevitable consequence of the popularity of so called "reality" TV.
The only things that would make a show like that actual entertainment would be a liberal sprinkling of claymores, snipers and crocodiles on bad acid.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
marching-band-in-london-1-jpg.672344
regent-st-2022-jpg.672345

One of those flags was compared to a Nazi rally. I'll let you guess which one
Logically it would be a minority group using social, political and physical pressure, plus brainwashing of the easily manipulated, eg. the young, to force the majority to follow a particular political path.

But my guess is that's not the one.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
How is a proud moment for the UK celebrating the Queens jubilee being put to the same standard as someone celebrating their mental illness or the desire of a man to suck off another bloke, what a message to be forced on people.
If diversity and acceptance is the goal why are they celebrating pride, surely that would offend the muslim crowd.
Are you trying to say you've never celebrated Muslim History Month at school or work, or been on a gleeful Muslim Pride March ?

Hater.

Issi

LE
I think we can predict that there will be the usual scripted hysterics, drop outs and farces. It's the inevitable consequence of the popularity of so called "reality" TV.
The only things that would make a show like that actual entertainment would be a liberal sprinkling of claymores, snipers and crocodiles on bad acid.
Put them on an island then turn the cameras off, and go back and get them a month later, and return them to their lives without any publicity or fanfare whatsoever.

Latest Threads