Latest snowflake outrage

Did he pretend to be Reichsmarshall Goering?

WTF is a tanty? Anyway this is very insulting to people who genuinely suffer from ADHD or similar and have issues with concentration, paying attention, getting distracted, and....

It means that when he feels sexual, he calls out "Pan Pan, pan pan, pan pan" to warn others. In seriousness I think pansexual means sexual attraction to animals, vegetables, and minerals.

Bishop of Bath & Wells walt.

TamH70

MIA
Tesco curry powder style. With peppers, onion, mushrooms, tomato and peas in the rice.
I am ok at cooking and like what I make but don't claim any great culinary skills.
Sounds lush. Enjoy.

Real shame his stuff isn't available on youtube etc.
I recall the Paul Bearer's Review, which had me in stitches.
He's really hot on taking down his material that others post by all accounts.

I used to have a copy of a bootleg recording of one of his shows which was the better than any of his official recordings, then the hard drive it was on went kaput.
It also had The Pall Bearer's Revue and Jeremy Sadowitz vs. New York or something like that where members of the audience could come up with a proposition & he'd discuss it in his own inimitable way.

He's really hot on taking down his material that others post by all accounts.

I used to have a copy of a bootleg recording of one of his shows which was the better than any of his official recordings, then the hard drive it was on went kaput.
It also had The Pall Bearer's Revue and Jeremy Sadowitz vs. New York or something like that where members of the audience could come up with a proposition & he'd discuss it in his own inimitable way.
I think a lot was so nobody could do a slo mo on his tricks.
And he is bloody good at them

I think a lot was so nobody could do a slo mo on his tricks.
And he is bloody good at them
I knew Roy Walton who taught him, he owned Tam Shepherd's Trick Shop in Glasgow and the magic trick on his TV show was called the Roy Walton moment.

Tam Shepherds

just confirms what most sensible people think of what this "uber "woke" overpaid moron says/does. The sooner he gets a good slapping & disapears into poverty ridden obscurity, the better

Umm... a very close source told me that a game show pilot with a slightly dark-skinned oddgob, crisp loving, chimp eared, self-obsessed sh1t flopped. Alas there are other vehicles in the offing, so no blah hah haaaaah. Yet.

Edit typos

I was out earlier and saw this on the way to Gloucester, flying outside a nice detached place on the B4208, I thought "WTF" as it's a bit rural this area and looked out of place, but guessed it was probably linked to sensible shoes etc.

Thing is, I was affected enough to actually stop the old shooting brake and take a snap, so although my reaction was a mild eye roll really, am I actually now a snowflake and outraged as per the thread title ???

Yours confused etc...

flag.jpg

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
I was out earlier and saw this on the way to Gloucester, flying outside a nice detached place on the B4208, I thought "WTF" as it's a bit rural this area and looked out of place, but guessed it was probably linked to sensible shoes etc.

Thing is, I was affected enough to actually stop the old shooting brake and take a snap, so although my reaction was a mild eye roll really, am I actually now a snowflake and outraged as per the thread title ???

Yours confused etc...

View attachment 672263

It would seem that some pervert body has decided to bastardise the Union flag.

sunny james

War Hero
So many threads where this could go but it's landing here.
William Kentridge, highly successful South African artist spake thus.

“South Africa is ahead of the UK because we have such a shameful past, and yet we have built a consensus on that,”

On the Churchill statue.

“I think [the UK] could just take some of these monuments off their plinths and dig a hole in the ground, then bury them up to their waists,” he says. “So you can see them, but you’re looking down on them."
“They put a wooden palisade around the Churchill statue in Parliament,” Kentridge says. “That palisade was saying, for British people, Churchill is the greatest Britain who ever lived. But for millions of Indians who starved because all grain was taken for the British forces during the war, he’s not a hero. Putting that wooden fence around him was great. It said: he’s in there somewhere. You can't see him, but we know of his presence"

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

“South Africa is ahead of the UK because we have such a shameful past, and yet we have built a consensus on that,”

On the Churchill statue.

“I think [the UK] could just take some of these monuments off their plinths and dig a hole in the ground, then bury them up to their waists,” he says. “So you can see them, but you’re looking down on them."
“They put a wooden palisade around the Churchill statue in Parliament,” Kentridge says. “That palisade was saying, for British people, Churchill is the greatest Britain who ever lived. But for millions of Indians who starved because all grain was taken for the British forces during the war, he’s not a hero. Putting that wooden fence around him was great. It said: he’s in there somewhere. You can't see him, but we know of his presence"

It would seem that Kentridge is in need of publicity because although the Academy has heard of him I haven't. Personally I would prefer that person to apply himself more in South Africa where I should think his talents are more likely to be appreciated.

bestri10

War Hero

On the Churchill statue.

Ah yes Churchill was a bad guy because grain had to be used to feed the forces fighting to protect India from Japanese brutality, and even then it wasn't enough food, sorry there was a war on and everyone had a shortage of food, but maybe, just maybe, if India wasn't so overpopulated then and now they would be better off.

Latest Threads