Latest snowflake outrage

It really does make me laugh. The expectations the younger generation have. In what world do they think that the average....or even above average person will have earning of nearly 1 mill by the age of 25??
Have I missed out on something in the past 2 decades since my 20s? What has happened to realism?

They don't know any better. The world consists of their little social media bubble filled with arseclowns famous for being famous and celebrity twats. None of them have achieved anything real and neither have their followers who believe it's only a matter of time before they too become famous for absolutely no fucking reason at all.

Dumber than cheese and completely out of touch with reality.

They don't know any better. The world consists of their little social media bubble filled with arseclowns famous for being famous and celebrity twats. None of them have achieved anything real and neither have their followers who believe it's only a matter of time before they too become famous for absolutely no fucking reason at all.

Dumber than cheese and completely out of touch with reality.
LA is a great big freeway,
Put a 100 down and buy a car,
In a week they'll make you a star,
Weeks turn into years,
How quick they pass'
And all the stars that never were are parking cars or pumping gas.
Do you know the way to San José?

I may have got the lyrics not spot on but there will always be suckers.
It was Dick Whittington and all those losers who thought the streets of London were paved in gold before.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
LA is a great big freeway,
Put a 100 down and buy a car,
In a week they'll make you a star,
Weeks turn into years,
How quick they pass'
And all the stars that never were are parking cars or pumping gas.
Do you know the way to San José?

I may have got the lyrics not spot on but there will always be suckers.
It was Dick Whittington and all those losers who thought the streets of London were paved in gold before.
iGoli.

Difference is that a lot of those came to work and knew they had to grind away at shit jobs before a few got a break. It seems the snowflake generation see it as a right.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Not all the generation are snowflakes but the zeitgeist seems to have them bundled as such. I know a couple of my sister's kids' mates are good eggs but a lot of them are entitled and whiney as fook.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
It really does make me laugh. The expectations the younger generation have. In what world do they think that the average....or even above average person will have earning of nearly 1 mill by the age of 25??
Have I missed out on something in the past 2 decades since my 20s? What has happened to realism?
I may have mentioned this before but a retired schoolteacher mate of mine (a good bloke, very switched on and perceptive) once told me that he felt that the TV series "Friends" was partly responsible.

The kids watched "Friends" and saw a bunch of 20 somethings, whose main worries were "relationships" and who spent their time hanging a round in each others apartments or at a cafe. Things just "happened" for them, no real life problems, mortgages, work etc and it gave them an unreasonably high level expectation of life after school and uni.

The kids who watched it expected their lives to turn out along those lines and many got a real shock when they discovered the real world was NOT like "Friends" and they had to get real jobs and didn't spend their time sitting in a cafe all day.

I may have mentioned this before but a retired schoolteacher mate of mine (a good bloke, very switched on and perceptive) once told me that he felt that the TV series "Friends" was partly responsible.

The kids watched "Friends" and saw a bunch of 20 somethings, whose main worries were "relationships" and who spent their time hanging a round in each others apartments or at a cafe. Things just "happened" for them, no real life problems, mortgages, work etc and it gave them an unreasonably high level expectation of life after school and uni.

The kids who watched it expected their lives to turn out along those lines and many got a real shock when they discovered the real world was NOT like "Friends" and they had to get real jobs and didn't spend their time sitting in a cafe all day.
Have I understood you correctly, Friends is not a documentary?

But they do spend all day in a cafe, its called social media nowadays and you head teacher friend is very spot on.