Latest snowflake outrage

Hairy-boab

War Hero
Your username to me says west coast, but further down towards the land of the dragon :D
See those houses over there? I built them son. But do the call me bob the builder? No, they don’t.

See that park? We worked day and night to plant that, to do the landscaping. But do they call me Bob the gardener ? No, they don’t…

See that fencing? We put that up in a day, but do they call me Bob the carpenter?

[etc etc]

But you know what laddie? You **** one goat and…!

See those houses over there? I built them son. But do the call me bob the builder? No, they don’t.

See that park? We worked day and night to plant that, to do the landscaping. But do they call me Bob the gardener ? No, they don’t…

See that fencing? We put that up in a day, but do they call me Bob the carpenter?

[etc etc]

Luigi walt.

[etc etc]

You are not the guy that got caught off the train going into hull..... ;)

[etc etc]

You're called "lucky"?

[etc etc]

Jethro Walt...

It's solid, compacted bullshit, from the very first word to the last. Be aware that his name is Olúfẹ́mi O. Táíwò, not Nigel, John, Juan or even Pedro, making use of accents which don't exist in nature (or West Africa). This is a clue to the mind-meandering vulnerability of someone who has actually written a book which can be subtitled: 'Give me Money, Mzungu'.

This from wiki says it all WTF the guardian is paying this twat for a piece that has little or no relevance to the UK says it all about their total irrelevance in the UK.
"Olúfẹ́mi O. Táíwò is a Nigerian-American philosopher and professor of philosophy at Georgetown University."

If he lived and worked in the UK he might have some information to impart but WTF should we be interested in what he thinks or does in septicland!!

I went for a meal with two friends in a nice restaurant in Sedan in norther France some years ago. One of my mates ordered steak tartare. The maitre'd came over and asked if he knew it was raw beef. My mate said yes, but you can't get a decent one in the UK.

Steak turned up and and was consumed with great enjoyment. The maitre'd came past again and asked how it was. Big thumbs up from my mate and a happy maitre'd.

The French are normally very good like that, I have had several experiences where the serving staff have advised/warned me of unusal food. Once I was curious about andouilette, the waitress told me that she didn't think I would like it and explained that the main component was pigs intestines!!

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
vick.jpg

Can get it in a deli round here, also buffalo, and crocodile. I remember when my lad was young I used to get it. Bit steep like but it was worth it for the "and what did you have for did you have for tea Guiseppe?" Crocodile Miss, cue bullshit face , however he produces packaging. Instant classroom legend.
?

Last edited:
This from wiki says it all WTF the guardian is paying this twat for a piece that has little or no relevance to the UK says it all about their total irrelevance in the UK.
"Olúfẹ́mi O. Táíwò is a Nigerian-American philosopher and professor of philosophy at Georgetown University."

If he lived and worked in the UK he might have some information to impart but WTF should we be interested in what he thinks or does in septicland!!
A certain MP batting for the opposition got his qualification from Harvard, yet people still fall for it.

Very popular in the West Indian community. Curry goat is delicious
For WI food I recommend Ting ‘n’ Ting in Merton Abbey Mills in Sarf London. Doesn’t look much from the outside but the food IMHO is lush, especially the Mutton Curry and Oxtail Stew.
Disappointed that no Goat Curry on the menu though.