Latest snowflake outrage

Gender-fluid, WTF does that even mean?
It means if you get jailed for a series crime you tell them you want to be a bird
Get sent to woman's nick and cut about in a bad wig and dress.
Declare while gender fluid you are actually a lesbian and bang all the female inmates which is better than discovering your not actually gay when you bend down for the soap ok in a blokes nick

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
life in the West is a lot easier than in the developing world, being alive in 2018 beats being around in 1918.
nail hit on the head. Sadly, generation snowflake believes Marxism is a k3wel Che T shirt and trouble is not having a safe space. As opposed to the Black Death, the 100 years war, crucifiction of people who do not worship your God and the unavailability of cheap fashion items in Primark. Not to mention the Vikings.

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
Are we allowed to call it the Black Death nowadays?

Its coming back with all our new friends, like TB
A friend of my eldest son qualified as a doctor last year, and got his houseman job in a London hospital in a "vibrant" area. His old man has just retired as a GP after 35+ years in decidedly more pleasant surroundings.
It speaks volumes that the son saw more cases of TB in his first two weeks than his dad did in a lifetime career.

No just a pair of self centred publicity seeking c^*"s.
The thing on the right has let its slip show. I won`t hazard a guess on the gender of these unfortunates but the buttons on their jackets are male order.
They're male models that are paid (well), to look however the 'designer' wants them to.

This model is not exactly oozing masculinity.

He's been shagging this for a few years...

The clear difference between the vegetarian hot dog and the meat variety.

I'd be more worried about her eyesight if she failed to notice the difference between the anaemic turd, complete with sweetcorn, and the real thing.

The same reason why bottles of deadly poison carry a Hazchem symbol, A suitable label, ie, , "Deadly Poison!", and the following health warnings.
Not For Consumption
May Cause Death
Do Not Drink
Do Not Snorth
Do Not Unstopper, Do Not Wedge Between Butt Cheeks And Absorb Anally.

But Darwin will still manage to claim his due.

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer

The clear difference between the vegetarian hot dog and the meat variety.

I'd be more worried about her eyesight if she failed to notice the difference between the anaemic turd, complete with sweetcorn, and the real thing.

Does all veggie nuts' food have to look as if it is being recycled after already been eaten once?

I see J.K. Rowling is in the crosshairs regarding the casting of an Asian woman of colour or whatever they're called this week in a less than flattering role.
That's the thing with equality, you can't only be cast as the the nice, fluffy characters, you have to be the shoite ones as well.

Fantastic Beasts and JK Rowling spark racism backlash over Claudia Kim casting as Nagini

Nice to see Rowling getting criticised by the same sorts that she's been running with.
Angry mobs can be scary, and this is what happens when you court them for a hobby.

I see J.K. Rowling is in the crosshairs regarding the casting of an Asian woman of colour or whatever they're called this week in a less than flattering role.
That's the thing with equality, you can't only be cast as the the nice, fluffy characters, you have to be the shoite ones as well.

Fantastic Beasts and JK Rowling spark racism backlash over Claudia Kim casting as Nagini

Nice to see Rowling getting criticised by the same sorts that she's been running with.
Angry mobs can be scary, and this is what happens when you court them for a hobby.

Karma can be such fun when it comes & bites the pc f**kwits on the backside :)

Funny thing is that shes quoted the correct creature Nāga be cultural appropriation next if she used anyone else

When asked for a comment JKR said."I'm worth $650m you know.Do I look like I give a f*ck"?
The SJW who posted a link to the article to some chat site got 7.3K Likes
JK's response received 80k Likes.

"The views of the few outweigh those of the many." Spock never said.