Latest on B Liar

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by OldRedCap, Mar 28, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

hehe - I was taken in until I read the pope was female - how bad is that eh? I actually believed the cnut would do that!
  2. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Bring back Blair - couldn't be worse than the idiot!
  3. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Blair is responsible for put the idiot in a place where he could do harm.
  4. mercurydancer

mercurydancer LE Book Reviewer

Could I do the scourging? I'd ask for the razor blades in the ceremonial sourges to be renewed about every 20 minutes. I'd also get impatient of the sourging and get stuck in with the boot.
  5. It's been nearly 2 years now since he left power. And STILL some people find it witty, original, and hilarious to say "B Liar".
    Oh hang on.... It's an anagram of Blair isn't it? Oh I see it now! I'm so glad you pointed it out! His name is Blair! And he was alleged to have told lies! Therefore he is... hang on... B. LIAR!
    Brilliant. I get it now. :roll:

Can you write some more, maybe before the current PM is 2 years retired? I have a few suggestions: Maybe call him "Broon" (He's scottish you see, and they pronounce "Brown" a bit like "Broon"). Maybe refer to him having one eye. People will like that.

Be quick though, he potentially only has a few months left in power, and you want to write those corkers before he dies 5 years after leaving power.

Seriously mate, change the record.
  6. Oh wah. :roll:
  7. A five letter answer to my 3 paragraph diatribe? Thanks for that. What are you saying then mate? You disagree? You'll have to do more than grunt I'm afraid. No wonder you got an oxygen thief tag.
  8. Saw this and thought of you!

9. No, just calculated that the effort to write more to such a dullard as yourself, wouldn't be worth the inevitable stroppy response. And, I'm afraid I've never HAD an oxygen thief tag, so no idea where you got that from, you silly git.

I like grunting anyway. Your missus does as well, it appears, as she has to put up with you. Ohhhhhhh. :roll:
  10. Who the fuck would want to win a friend like Squiggers?
    You could try all day to influence his type, but you'd be wasting your time. It would be like trying to teach a marmot to use a bicycle... politics is just an alien concept that he'll never pick up.
  11. Oh such a shame, you don't like me. Inevitable strop, as I thought. Christ this is easy. Having a nickname for a leader, or ex-leader, how the hell is that politics, or understanding it?

Lord, if you can hear me, my intelligence is becoming a burden.....
  12. He's right though, it's dull as f***. Referring to B Liar, Neue Arbeit, Paw Broon / The One Eyed Scotsman (or whatever) got boring so long ago that I'm starting to feel nostalgic for it already.

13. NOBBER that's six letters and that's you.
  14. Female Pope ! Any piccies in or out of her vestments ?

Not new >>>

It is reputed thart part of a Popes selection involves sitting on a commode and someone is detailed to feel around for a set of balls ! This as a result of Pope Joan above - all allegedly !