Latest London Strikes

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by beemer007, Jun 29, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As this is very much the hot topical debate, not only on arrse but on many other forums what alternative plan's have other's in place to deal with this, I'm currently fortunate enough to be on leave so will not be affected (as such)

Arrser's Contingency plans?
  2. It's not just London going on strike, it's most of the country with 1000's of the twats coming to London to get a good shoeing from the OB hopefully.
  3. Rail strikes? Teachers strikes? Give me a clue
  4. Do you not read the papers or watch the news? Around 750,000 teachers, council workers and assorted other union ******* are descending on London again, just like they did a couple of months ago, along with the like of UK Uncut and the usual dregs from the anarchy groups to "peacefully" march around the West End. As usual, none of the potential troublemakers have been invited by the legitmate protestor, just like last time!!
  5. My contingency plans consisted of getting married and going off on my Honeymoon for three weeks. Off this Friday. Bit extreme you may say, but it will take more than a bunch of brainless Bolsheviks to screw with Travelgall.
  6. Will anyone notice any difference with 750,000 public sector workers on strike?
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Shame, the strikes/protests take place tomorrow, Thursday, ^^
  8. Not if I can help it? :)
  9. It's such a coincidence that these strikes are all happening at the same time. :) .Suppose it gets them over with.
    The thing is, most people will blame the strikers for the inconveniences caused, but not the reasons for the strikes.
  10. The ones who stay in work will have a bit of peace and quiet to get things done. Efficiency and output should improve dramatically....
  11. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

mmmmmm Thursday, Sat in Leafy Highgate , looking at the totty and having a chilled beer Strickers Pah......
  12. terroratthepicnic

terroratthepicnic LE Reviewer Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Runners

I'm looking forward to it. You always get to see some young fit chicks, not wearing much clothing. It's a pervs paradise. Oh and getting to see some violence without the need of a TV licence.

Joker fancy meeting up for a coffee tomorrow?
  13. That's only round one. Like Tube Drivers they'll get into the habit, a bit of a jolly in the sunshine followed by a long weekend. Bet they'll be off Next Thursday too.
  14. Would do, but I'm on nights from tomorrow. Ref the bold, I hope it fkin pisses down tomorrow, all the time these tossers are protesting, they might just fcuk off home earlier than they did last time.
  15. Only June 30th planned so far, it takes them a while to plan these, so you might be back in time for the next one :)