ARRSE is supported by the advertisements on it, so if you use an adblocker please consider helping us by starting an Ad-Free subscription.

latest from the pope

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by skawhite16, Sep 15, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Pope John Paul Benecdicktine jesus god christ 1v reckons "that all Stingray Muslim bastards are tossers "
    quoted a well placed vatican source.
    "burn em at the stake" he was heard to rant whilst serving up a few holy hosts of his creator.
    The one thing you can say about catholics is " emaus recti et decumrum"

2. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

I alluded to the Pegasus of the Inner Temple in a 'similar' thread, then up pops your avatar, Middle Temple????

3. Obviously the Pope has already mobilised the glorious Knights of Temple 49 Paratus judging by this recent outburst!

Good on him i say! Last one to the holy land is a dirty infidel.

4. I heard that he was going to send a pissy 5000 priests to invade allah's divine paradise. Then tell all his followers that the Sikhs and the jews were gonna back him up.

"We will deal with the islamic situation without saying a single prayer"

5. I heard that he was going to send a pissy 5000 priests to invade allah's divine paradise. Then tell all his followers that the Sikhs and the jews were gonna back him up.

6. I heard that he was going to send a pissy 5000 priests to invade allah's divine paradise. Then tell all his followers that the Sikhs and the jews were gonna back him up.