Latest DPM Under Body Armour Shirts £39.95 at Cadet Direct!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Straw poll, Do we really need Cadet Direct to sell Cadets and CFAV alike the "Latest under body armour shirts" ! are things that bad in the cadets...do they really think that emulating the Armed Forces needs to go that far for our wonderous youth club ? What's everyones thoughts ?

scammell350 said:
Straw poll, Do we really need Cadet Direct to sell Cadets and CFAV alike the "Latest under body armour shirts" ! are things that bad in the cadets...do they really think that emulating the Armed Forces needs to go that far for our wonderous youth club ? What's everyones thoughts ?
My thoughts are that all cadets should be issued steel underpants and a rape alarm.

FiveAlpha said:
scammell350 said:
My thoughts are that all cadets should be issued steel underpants and a rape alarm.
Agreed ! and thats just to protect themselves from each other !!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. They're flogging temperate not desert, and we're not fighting anybody who lives in a civilised climate.

2. Judging by the amount they've thrown at me, we ain't short (of the desert coloured version).

3. If they get it from the manufacturer rather than from short-sighted 'army surplus' sales, who gives a sh1t? Okay, apart from the cadet instructors who see their kids wasting their cash on unnecessary crud.

Or am I just being boring as usual?

Status
Not open for further replies.