latest casualties Afghanistan

A guy I work with who is something of a walt has come into work with a long face saying his friend has been blown up in afghanistan... I don't recall any casualties since 01/01/2011. Am I correct?

Possibly his friend was a member of the Taliban????

Why don't ask for details about, His 'mates' name when, where & how for example.......................... that should answer the Walt and allegiance questions!

A guy I work with who is something of a walt has come into work with a long face saying his friend has been blown up in afghanistan... I don't recall any casualties since 01/01/2011. Am I correct?
Was it kia? there have been a few injured since December that have come back to the UK.

Was it kia? there have been a few injured since December that have come back to the UK.
Last time I did the sums, it looked like (roughly) 9.5 troops get wounded (however slightly/seriously) for every one killed in AFG. Very rarely do the wounded get a mention in the press - so it is not safe to assume that he's making it up.

Last time I did the sums, it looked like (roughly) 9.5 troops get wounded (however slightly/seriously) for every one killed in AFG. Very rarely do the wounded get a mention in the press - so it is not safe to assume that he's making it up.
There have definitely been injuries this month, they just havent been reported.