Latest AATAM version?

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by msr, Dec 4, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. msr

msr LE

Please can someone tell me what the latest version is?

msr

2. According to the Battle Box and the ones sat in my locker:

Issue 5.0 January 2005

Q.

3. i'll second that after needing to know myself and someone at the relevant locstat confirmed

4. Can someone please confirm if the above is still the latest edition of AATAM?
    And, can someone tell me the latest addition of the Herrick insert?

5. Know of a few guys who went down to Brecon for PCTC (TA) recently. They were given a lump of papers to laminate and carry as a TAM- Apparently there are differences in estimate and orders process?? There is a "Brecon Battle Book" on ArmyNet which details orders etc... Don't know if This is of any reference, but could people confirm that new estimate process/orders are being used a brecon and tell me if I can get a copy (pre lam or on WP paper before going down from the PSI/ or should I grin and bear it?)- Things may have gotten lost in translation I was treating the source of my info to a pint at the time...

Cheers,

-PAN

6. The AATAM is currently in the process of being re-written. Final drafts are out, so I suspect you will see a Jan 11 version soon.

7. Thanks for the info, Brecon Battle Book on armynet is worth a look.

8. Can anyone shed any light on the "new" literature the folks down at PCTC(TA) are being told to take with them into the field instead of/ aswell as thier TAM?

-PAN