Late Fridays!

Having worked till just shy of six o'clock tonight waiting for the REME to put a few bolts on a fecking truck so we could pack it for ex next week made me think does anybody else feel sick after about 2ish if they are still at work?

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android) whilst having a shite

Drivers_lag

On ROPS
On ROPs
Having worked till just shy of six o'clock tonight waiting for the REME to put a few bolts on a fecking truck so we could pack it for ex next week made me think does anybody else feel sick after about 2ish if they are still at work?

No.

Civvies work and you don't know you're born - yet.

It will come to you, don't worry.

POETS day - P*ss Off Early Tomorrow's Saturday

Not with my reg I start to feel like I'm hung over even griping a mong who was taking far to long to lower a tracking radar dish but still at 20 to 6 I would sell my grannie to get away. Civvie jobs pah not when I've won the euro millions.

Managed to get shorts on and down the local for 1630 today. Its very late for my usual Friday standards but I had to make a trip to Head Office in that thur London. If it weren't for the fact the Boss bought me lunch and a beer I'd charge them overtime for today.

Apologies to anyone on the A1 this morning who was travelling less than 100 mph for the foul mouthed abuse, I had to make a train in P'Boro and that lane really is for overtaking. You set of cunts

I remember those heady days of an early knock off Friday, civvy job now and 60-70 hour week for the same money I was on as a sergeant! No overtime paid, got in this evening at 7.30pm, I hate the M25/M40!
Good news is, only another 15 years and the mortgage is paid!

ArtfulDodjar

War Hero
Once done stretching off after CO's I'm showered and in the pre-packed car and out the gate like wacky racers. Phone is also off to avoid pesky mongs who's default setting is to ring me rather than work it out for themselves. Home for 1430 on a good day!

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

spaz

LE
The REME are a pack off backsliding, workshy fuckers who were probably dicking around all morning rather than putting the bolts on your truck. They probably did it on purpose just to ruin your weekend and have been laughing at you all day.

And you don't have the minerals to say anything about it.

Cheers spaz sounds like those feckers it wasn't my dets truck but all for one. My det finished at about 11 and have been helping the other guys out packing trucks well the GNRs have I have done my det commanders job all day really you know what full screws are like at times.

Decided to piss off early today weather was nice and a few things to check up on in Glasgow home for 14.45 log in couple of emails and job done for the day not bad as I got into the office just before 09.30 I love being a civil these days

Heh heh!!
This retirement lark is growing on me...

Speaking to a mate last night who didn't get home til gone 11 so I guess I'm lucky really.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Fridays? Work Fridays? Oh no.

Latest Threads