Late entry signing on

Hi guys, I've been giving this some seious thought for a while now and would like a second carreer. I've always wanted to join the army but circumstances never allowed me to in the past but now I have the opportunity to just go for it, esspecially with this new VENGA engagement. I'm 57 years of age but I am fighting fit and could keep up with any 20 year old. What BPFA time would I need to achieve to get in as I need to formulate some kind of training program. Any advice or inspiration you guys could give me would be very useful. Thanks in advance guys!

fingeringhoe said:
Hi guys, I've been giving this some seious thought for a while now and would like a second carreer. I've always wanted to join the army but circumstances never allowed me to in the past but now I have the opportunity to just go for it, esspecially with this new VENGA engagement. I'm 57 years of age but I am fighting fit and could keep up with any 20 year old. What BPFA time would I need to achieve to get in as I need to formulate some kind of training program. Any advice or inspiration you guys could give me would be very useful. Thanks in advance guys!
PFT-wise, you need to be able to do at least 1 press up, at least 1 sit up and run 1.5 miles in no longer than a week.

PoisonDwarf said:
fingeringhoe said:
PFT-wise, you need to be able to do at least 1 press up, at least 1 sit up and run 1.5 miles in no longer than a week.
thats me out then :D