Last words

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Legallybald, Jun 26, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Apart from "what the fcuk was that", here's a collection of famous last words..

http://www.corsinet.com/braincandy/dying.html

Any thoughts?

Mine would be along the lines of Adam Faith "Channel 5 is all shit, isn't it? Christ, the crap they put on there. It's a waste of space".

2. I'm pretty surethat mine will be along the lines of 'Hey, everyone watch this...'

3. Hopefully mine will be along the lines of "honey, you never told me your husband was....."

4. No! Give me the keys. I'm not that drunk.

5. "Sure, here you are honey." Mary Jo Kopechne July 26, 1940 – July 18, 1969.

6. I don't know about famous last words, but isn't it Spike Millihan who has "you're standing on my head" engraved in really small latters on his tombstone? Always makes me laugh.

7. So it's the red one that I cut..................................................?

8. Mine will probably be something along the lines of:

Boss: "Are you sure you're meant to do it like that?" Me: "Trust me; I've done this loads of times!"

9. Aswell as "I told you I was ill" in Gaelic, I believe. :D

10. Duirt mé leat go raibh mé breoite

I think "raibh" is the present subjunctive of bí so it is "I told you I might be ill" but maybe an Irish Arrser can correct me if I am wrong.

11. Maybe any Arrser can just come round and batter you to death you fcuking pedant

12. Mine will be like that young AirCav trooper in the 'Ride of the Valkyries' scene from Apocalypse Now:

"I'm not going! I'm not going!! I'm not going!!!"

13. "You're not listening to me...I used the safety word."

14. are all the other girls this ugly in here......

15. Always liked the Blackadder one:
    "Here lies Edmund Blackadder and he's bloody annoyed."