Last words

Hopefully mine will be along the lines of "honey, you never told me your husband was....."

No! Give me the keys. I'm not that drunk.

I don't know about famous last words, but isn't it Spike Millihan who has "you're standing on my head" engraved in really small latters on his tombstone? Always makes me laugh.

So it's the red one that I cut..................................................?

Mine will probably be something along the lines of:

Boss: "Are you sure you're meant to do it like that?" Me: "Trust me; I've done this loads of times!"

TheAllTooDifficultColumn said:
dropshortjock said:
I don't know about famous last words, but isn't it Spike Millihan who has "you're standing on my head" engraved in really small latters on his tombstone? Always makes me laugh.
Aswell as "I told you I was ill" in Gaelic, I believe. :D

Duirt mé leat go raibh mé breoite

I think "raibh" is the present subjunctive of bí so it is "I told you I might be ill" but maybe an Irish Arrser can correct me if I am wrong.

DavidBOC said:
TheAllTooDifficultColumn said:
dropshortjock said:
Aswell as "I told you I was ill" in Gaelic, I believe. :D

Duirt mé leat go raibh mé breoite

I think "raibh" is the present subjunctive of bí so it is "I told you I might be ill" but maybe an Irish Arrser can correct me if I am wrong.
Maybe any Arrser can just come round and batter you to death you fcuking pedant

Mine will be like that young AirCav trooper in the 'Ride of the Valkyries' scene from Apocalypse Now:

"I'm not going! I'm not going!! I'm not going!!!"

Mine will have to be:

"At last, now I can sleep"

PsyWar.Org said:
Always liked the Blackadder one:
"Here lies Edmund Blackadder and he's bloody annoyed."
And from Blackadder Goes Forth, "Hurrah! we surrvived the Great War 1914-1917" que much blowing of whistles

Take a step forward lads - it'll be easier that way.
Robert Childers, to his firing squad.

Two from Richard Harris.
Whilst residing at the Savoy he was being taken from the hotel on a stretcher, shortly before his death, he warned the diners, "It was the food!"

He was found lying drunk in a street in London. A passing policeman asked him what he was doing, and he replied that the world was spinning. The policeman inquired as to how lying in the street was going to help, and he said "I'm waiting for my house to go by."

What does this button do then?

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this dis............"

General John Sedgwick, at the battle of Spotsylvania Court House! :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
_scranbag The NAAFI Bar 69
woopert The NAAFI Bar 39
Sierra Charlie The NAAFI Bar 87