Last time it was the Jews. Are the Muslims next?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Lance_corp_more_rant, Aug 30, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Probably not, but then neither did Hitler for the first few years of his political career.

2. Might help to read the book, New's reporting site have a tendancy to re-write certain words, and speaking his opinon of certain true aspects of life is free speech isnt it ? He's a banker and see's problems situated in certain area's who is to say he's not right ?

3. So in actual fact its a non story?

4. Just like Hitler was at first. People chose to ignore him until it was to late and the final solution was borne. If you believe all the Krauts after the event. All those sausage making factories and no Wurst anywhere.

5. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

'...Muslim immigrants refuse to integrate and are a drain on society.'

hmmm.

6. I'm so trying to care.

7. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

You're going one better than me then.

8. Yessss, Ze Boxheads = Nazis, all of them, aren´t they?
    So much about the niceties. What does Sarrazin say? He says that parts of the (Muslim) Immigrant community, are semi-illiterate cunts living in "Paralellgesellschaften", insular communities. Most of them live on the dole and therefore drain the community.
    In Sarrazins opinion they can´t be arsed to change for the better, and he is right about that. He also says that our own german lowlife chavs, our own scum breed the same problems, and he is also right about that.

Last time i visited the UK there were similar problems. Either way it´s not a Nazi-thing.

9. That's pretty much it and it was only just recently, that Merkel refused a request for the Turks to have their own schools, with Turkish teachers and only taught in Turkish. There is a small town near me where hardly any German is spoken, as virtually the whole population is Turkish.

10. That's what muslims do.

11. I think the Jews must of said something to Hitler though. Why else would he kick off like that?

12. rampant

rampant LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

You Sir are an IGNORANT CUNT!!!!!

LCplHashmirevised.JPG

13. rampant

rampant LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I am fucking sick of this ignorant dribbling about Muslims and Immigrants, the men of the Sub-Continent were and still remain our countrymen: Oh look a series of segments from historical documentaries recounting their service and contribution to our Crown, Civilisation and Freedom: