Last time it was the Jews. Are the Muslims next?

Might help to read the book, New's reporting site have a tendancy to re-write certain words, and speaking his opinon of certain true aspects of life is free speech isnt it ? He's a banker and see's problems situated in certain area's who is to say he's not right ?

Just like Hitler was at first. People chose to ignore him until it was to late and the final solution was borne. If you believe all the Krauts after the event. All those sausage making factories and no Wurst anywhere.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
'...Muslim immigrants refuse to integrate and are a drain on society.'

hmmm.

I'm so trying to care.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Looks like the old German prejudices are starting to bubble to the surface again!

BBC News - Germany central banker condemned for 'racist' book
Yessss, Ze Boxheads = Nazis, all of them, aren´t they?
So much about the niceties. What does Sarrazin say? He says that parts of the (Muslim) Immigrant community, are semi-illiterate cunts living in "Paralellgesellschaften", insular communities. Most of them live on the dole and therefore drain the community.
In Sarrazins opinion they can´t be arsed to change for the better, and he is right about that. He also says that our own german lowlife chavs, our own scum breed the same problems, and he is also right about that.

Last time i visited the UK there were similar problems. Either way it´s not a Nazi-thing.

Yessss, Ze Boxheads = Nazis, all of them, aren´t they?
So much about the niceties. What does Sarrazin say? He says that parts of the (Muslim) Immigrant community, are semi-illiterate cunts living in "Paralellgesellschaften", insular communities. Most of them live on the dole and therefore drain the community.
In Sarrazins opinion they can´t be arsed to change for the better, and he is right about that. He also says that our own german lowlife chavs, our own scum breed the same problems, and he is also right about that.

Last time i visited the UK there were similar problems. Either way it´s not a Nazi-thing.
That's pretty much it and it was only just recently, that Merkel refused a request for the Turks to have their own schools, with Turkish teachers and only taught in Turkish. There is a small town near me where hardly any German is spoken, as virtually the whole population is Turkish.

I think the Jews must of said something to Hitler though. Why else would he kick off like that?

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I am fucking sick of this ignorant dribbling about Muslims and Immigrants, the men of the Sub-Continent were and still remain our countrymen: Oh look a series of segments from historical documentaries recounting their service and contribution to our Crown, Civilisation and Freedom:

[video=youtube;ZdTn9KQOn4Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdTn9KQOn4Q&feature=related[/video]

[video=youtube;rS2UzWnjiTQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rS2UzWnjiTQ&feature=related[/video]

[video=youtube;wrQ9UVdZbdc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrQ9UVdZbdc&feature=related[/video]

[video=youtube;oLFx6eDfOTI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLFx6eDfOTI&feature=related[/video]

I don't think the Muslims of Germany need worry. The Indictor of something big happening in Germany normally involves the invasion of either Poland or France :D

I am fucking sick of this ignorant dribbling about Muslims and Immigrants, the men of the Sub-Continent were and still remain our countrymen: Oh look a series of segments from historical documentaries recounting their service and contribution to our Crown, Civilisation and Freedom:
If you want you can find films showing the help and assistance we got from our gallant allies throughout history, Russia, Germany, France, Italy, etc ad nauseum and then you can also find information on the wars and conflicts we fought against those very same gallant allies.

So historical friendly relations and mutal assistance doesn't perclude present day incompatibilty between peoples.

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
So historical friendly relations and mutal assistance doesn't perclude present day incompatibilty between peoples.
I agree, to an extent, but it is the specific we must counter not the whole: remove the cyst, not burn the body.

T

taffy01

You Sir are an IGNORANT CUNT!!!!!

View attachment 34595
Hey ! Free speech and all that, your comment was just verbal abuse, Mate! The guy was at least honest and did not lie to your face And before you kick off, I said on a post yesterday, that without the Old Indian Army, Allied victory in the Far East especially, would have been impossible (14th Army Plate glass window Pic). There were Indian airmen, sailors and soldiers in both world wars, also at Dunkirk where they showed great discipline I believe, unlike some, North Africa and thousands captured in Malaya.
The downside, the Indian Vets where shunned after independence, no pension etc and forgotten by the post independance British of another generation. All that went to the INLA lot, which is another story. We are not ignorant Mate! It is a sad truth that the majority of Muslims do not mix well. Try living where I am, Greek Cypriot and Turkish Cypriot or plain old Turks from the mainland. Mention anything about intergration and you get your head ripped off.
People have a right to say what they feel regardless of content, that was why we had the last World War!

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
My comment was not directed at you taffy old boy, but at N_D, I have no disagreement with those who would condemn a specific man for his sins or villify one who would corrupt the teachings of his faith to justify the mistreatment of others. What I do disagree with, and that which N_D has shown consistently in his posts is the tarring of all with the sins of an individual, making no distinction between the group and the individual.

Peter Moore is not the epitomy of all Welshmen, I would not be so crass to tar you and Welsh Nation with his crimes. Yet people like N_D take the the failings of one, or a group, to charge all with complicity in the crime. And that is wrong.

I would disagree with your observation that Muslims do not mix well, my experiences have shown me, in Glasgow and Edinburgh, a willingness to to share aspects of both our cultures in a spirit of openness, ebullience, tolerence and curiosity, I have been welcomed in Mosques to discuss a whole range of issues cultural and theological and found an inspirational willingness amongst these communities to learn and integrate.

For me, N_D's comment was a denial of the integrity and actions of the people I have met and individuals such as L-Cpl Hashmi. In making a generalised and throw away comment N_D displayed a crassness, inconsideration and unwillingness to look beyond the surface. As such I felt it deserved short shrift.

An addendum:

I have given similar short shrift to many who peddle similar ignorant and generalised prejudices about the military, I find it amusing that outside ARRSE I spend many debates defending military personnel, their jobs, roles and actions, attempting to get people to see beyond their prejudices and ignorance about military affairs, much in the same way as I attempt to do so here on ARRSE about culture, theology and other subjects. I do not care for the consistent peddling of glib ignorance and will attack it wherever I see it. I hope you understand.