Last resort???

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by ronward, Oct 5, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does that now mean that the only appeal left is that they can lay down on the runway to prevent the plane taking off??
    :omg::salut::rambo:

2. RezzaDue

RezzaDue Old-Salt Book Reviewer

Before I and the rest of arrse start to make you rappidly question your existance on this planet, what on earth are you on about??

3. Abu Hamza?

4. There may be a thread about this .....

5. Good thread, I doubt anyone else has thought to start one.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Assuming it is him we're talking about, it seems there is some common sense in the world

According to the FT, Hamza's lawyers are arguing he isn't mentally fit

“We were wholly unpersuaded that on the evidence that he was unfit to plead,” Sir John wrote. “If any potential unfitness to plead was emerging from a degenerative condition of the brain, the court concluded that the sooner he is put on trial the better.”

7. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Isn't Skegness the "Last Resort"?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Luckily the judge reviewing the case was of the mind that as the US has good medical facilities it would be best to get him there sharpish.

9. Thank goodness he is going somewhere that can give him the medical attention he deserves.

10. What is Abu Hamza?

11. **** off.

12. Do they still use sodium pentathol?

• Like Like x 1
  13. Ohhh yes.... nice chippy on the sea front though, with nice free parking for the bike (on a nice little 100 mile ride out I found)so I could have a break and watch all the tracksuits/tatoos/mobility scooters wander past

14. They swapped it for testicle acid

15. Think Henry II got it right when he shouted: “Who will rid me of this turbulent priest? Maybe Thersa May should try shouting the same words…………….

For God's sake haven’t you lot got rid of him yet? Suppose you could always launch him through the window of the Ecuadorian Embassy with a trebuchet - at least Assange will have someone to argue with.

• Like Like x 2