last resort looking for someone

Discussion in 'ARRSE Social, Events & Networking' started by jonah1892, Jul 29, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. been trying for a while to find someone, tried the usuals but coming up with nothing (not even on the social network sites)

he is ex army but unsure of the regiment he was in, hoping someone might have come across him in the past or know where he is now

looking for jason (jay) edward headington, he'll be around 35 now. Born in lancaster avid liverpool fan

was last known in the north east (but unsure if still in area) he married lisa watson in 1998 in newcastle

any help would be greatly appreciated

2. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Some sort of explanation of why, might get you, if not a positive response, something less hostile than:

"Are you after Child Maintenance" etc

3. sorry gremlin, knew i forgot to put something

nah nothing sinister in why im looking for him, he was a friend of the family but after the marriage just drifted apart etc... back in 2000 i think it was. So just trying to track him down for a catch up and a few beers

was a case of someone mentioned him a few months back and just got me wondering how he was and that

if anyone does know any info or indeed knows him, i would happily pass on my details to be passed on so they know i'm not after anything