Last one out turn off the lights please.

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Steven, Aug 22, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article2307521.ece

2. Trying hard, together with family, to decide where to go.

Bliar, aided and abetted by the unspeakable Brown, have destroyed this once proud and meaningful nation.

I am only surprised that HM has not ordered their arrest for treason or abdicated and left the country herself - but then, she has the benefit of centuries of breeding leading to putting duty before personal desire.

So sad, that our 'elected' (can we trust elections now? '...shame a banana republic...') 'leaders' (term used in the loosest sense) cannot grasp the essence of loyalty, duty, commitment and integrity.

At least if one is abroad it is 'someone else's country and problem'!.

3. Bye

don't call us . . . . .

4. Please don't let us stop you. Bore off you dullard. Don't let the door hit you on the ARRSE on the way out.

I dislike this government, but FFS!

5. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

I am happy to be part of that statistical analysis. 8)
    We had had enough of Bliar's Britain, the land of our birth, antecedents and heritage.

Destroyed institutions.
    Rampaging taxation.
    Failed Law, and thus Policing.
    The "Benefits Society".
    Inefficient Government administration.
    Rule by Brussels Diktat.

and more than a few other things as well. :roll:

6. Despite all of the above, I'm staying. I couldn't imagine living anywhere else. I love my corner of Albion

7. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

Fozzy, good luck and be happy. I'm glad it works for you.

Still, I'm only 150 miles away, so I can visit occasionally!

8. Sven, having read a number of your contributions to ARRSE you appear to have political ambitions.

So do please avoid the cheap shot. It is juvenile and diminishes you rather than your target.

Isquared’s and other’s opinions about this country are just as worthy as yours.

We all take our chances and opportunities as we find them and only the bitter wish others anything but the best.

9. and drawing your uk pension?

10. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Sven, What a well rounded argument you have put there. Is this like the policys you support?

11. It's just one less non-Guardian-reading type to stand in the way of 'progress' isn't it Sven?

12. The subject of this thread comes up with monotonous regularity and often one of the first reasons that gets mentioned is the immigration into the UK. The irony of it all is is that the people deserti...... emigrating are fulfilling exactly the role that the immigrants into this country are doing - taking up posts that cannot be filled by the sitting population.

The hypocracy of it all is mindboggling, which is why I have no truck with the most of them.

13. If he's paid in for it, why not? We support all sorts of ne'er do wells who've never paid a penny, so I don't begrudge my taxes paying pensions of those who choose to live away.

14. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

No Sven!! Perhaps people are leaving because we cannot accept the liberal way we roll over and bow down to what is deemed to be politicaly correct. I personally do not want to stay in a country that will jail a murderer but not ship him back home home because of his human rights.

15. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Sven, people are "deserting" (as you so eloquently put it) this country for a good reason - because it's going rapidly down the pan, thanks largly to bLiar and broon - and your lot aren't much use, either.

Also lets not forget that those leaving the UK, the vast majority are leaving with both equity and qualifications to offer their new country of residence - whereas the majority of immigrants coming into Britain are jobless scrounging turds after a free meal ticket from this ridiculous PC government.

Once i'm out the Army, I shall be gladly adding my contribution towards those statistics, and getting the fcuk out of Dodge.