Last night

I published a link to a national newspaper along with my feelings of disgust at the antics of the people concerned. I attracted several comments from ARRSE members whom I believe to be genuine however they may phrase their replies. I even suggested that this would probably be more fitting in the NAAFI given that the story originated in that great source of the real truth known as the "Star". Now I awake to find that the powers that be have pulled it. If anyone wants proof that this pair have silenced critics including the BBC and as I see here ARRSE then what is a better indication. Free speech is now officially dead. Long live the libel dept of the great house of lawyers.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Nope, you've lost me.

C

cloudbuster

Well, the thread was here when I logged-on at sparrowsfart this morning. Perhaps it struck a nerve, or wandered beyond someone's bounds of respectability?

You seem to completely misunderstand what that phrase means in the context of a web site that you personally, are not responsible or legally liable for.
Its started, this is gonna get pulled.

S

swampmonster

I tells you troops....they spoute shite in the paper about Maddie (Cash £££) then us normal folk say somthing about it, (leaving the kids in alone/where did they hide the body/ etc etc) next they get all upset and sue the world (Cash £££)

Funny how it turns up.....

No I think it's because this pair have a propensity to get a bit suey - if there is such a word, if not there should be.
I see it on Chinese take-away menus fairly regularly. Probably not unlike Ma...

No, never mind.