Last night

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Tytus_Barnowl, Apr 18, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Tytus_Barnowl

Tytus_Barnowl On ROPs

I published a link to a national newspaper along with my feelings of disgust at the antics of the people concerned. I attracted several comments from ARRSE members whom I believe to be genuine however they may phrase their replies. I even suggested that this would probably be more fitting in the NAAFI given that the story originated in that great source of the real truth known as the "Star". Now I awake to find that the powers that be have pulled it. If anyone wants proof that this pair have silenced critics including the BBC and as I see here ARRSE then what is a better indication. Free speech is now officially dead. Long live the libel dept of the great house of lawyers.

2. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Nope, you've lost me.

3. What the Fik are you on about mate ????

4. Tytus_Barnowl

Tytus_Barnowl On ROPs

5. Well, the thread was here when I logged-on at sparrowsfart this morning. Perhaps it struck a nerve, or wandered beyond someone's bounds of respectability?

6. No I think it's because this pair have a propensity to get a bit suey - if there is such a word, if not there should be.

7. Is 'litigious' the word that you are looking for?

8. You seem to completely misunderstand what that phrase means in the context of a web site that you personally, are not responsible or legally liable for.

9. Can't spell litigious

Oh, hang on...

10. Tytus_Barnowl

Tytus_Barnowl On ROPs

Its started, this is gonna get pulled.

11. You know when you created that account you ticked the checkbox agreeing to the Forum Rules? It's not rocket surgery you know.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I tells you troops....they spoute shite in the paper about Maddie (Cash £££) then us normal folk say somthing about it, (leaving the kids in alone/where did they hide the body/ etc etc) next they get all upset and sue the world (Cash £££)

Funny how it turns up.....

13. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 10
  14. Where?

15. Yes...good point, got carried away :)