• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

last night

last night, in a pre warm up for st patricks day i chatted up a 54 year old mother of two in an irish pub...she was lovely and said her ex husband was a selous scout...i neglected to get her phone number! Shall i call walt or pursue this matter?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Why? Is it going to impact on your life? The fact that a bint actually knew about the Selous Scouts is pretty good going in itself, so I'd leave it.

I say go for it. The worst that could happen is you'll get killed and eaten if he's for real.

they look quite mean..i'm getting on the bus to said city and i'm going to take her apart..to punish her for marrying a white bigot..thanks for the advice BTW but my heart is in it...i can hear the sash playing right now...here we fucking go...RIOT

So, some bint who you could of had all nighters with mentions a rather hard bunch of soldiers and you jib out.

I call man walt on you.

You big fucking jesse.

So, some bint who you could of had all nighters with mentions a rather hard bunch of soldiers and you jib out.

I call man walt on you.

You big fucking jesse.
oh right.. i get your point of view...i'm doing my best to rectify the situation, i will report back...now you called me a walt i have no choice

at that age milfs go even better as they worry it could be their last shag!
you should be balls deep by now if you had got her number last night.
a box of chocs, some flowers & your in!!!

Go for it - she was prob just trying to show some interest/empathy with your job - ie: she knows you'll hopefully shag her senseless & then do the honourable (usual) thing and bugger off. If you feel otherwise, then at least you've got the full picture from the off.

Go for it - she was prob just trying to show some interest/empathy with your job - ie: she knows you'll hopefully shag her senseless & then do the honourable (usual) thing and bugger off. If you feel otherwise, then at least you've got the full picture from the off.
Sound advice that is MsBabe,fancy meeting up to put it into practice?

Latest Threads