Last Night of the Proms

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by brummieboy1, Sep 13, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Did anyone else marvel at the breath ontrol of the trumpeter Alison Balsom.

She could stay down forever I'd imagine. And yes, I would.

2. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

I certanly admired her blowing skills
  3. Yeah, but does that Katherine Jenkins spit or swallow?? :wink: :wink: :) :)
  4. She swallows.I know that for a fact.
  5. Yeah, she's really something. I liked the way her lips went a bit funny as she took the mouthpiece from her lips, and ...that she was panting heavily.

6. Yer'll have to be quick, I'm first in line! 8)
  7. Hold yer bloody horses or you'll stick it in my arrse in the rush to get in there...
  8. Honestly,

You take the last perfect expression of British identity, and lower the tone to consider the spectacular breath control and lip massaging of a fine and multi-talented young lady (she is also an excellent sailor), and how that would feel as she lingered long and lovingly over.......................

Thank God.

I thought it was just me!
  9. Funny thing is, even my wife commented that she'd probably give the bestest blow job ever, I resisted the temptation to say "I'd like to check that out" :lol:
  10. Wishfull thinking? :wink:
  11. rampant

rampant LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

You forgot the double-tonguing technique........
  12. Heaven forefend! My arrse is one-way traffic only thank you very much! :lol:
    I was just thinking of the joke about superman flying over the buildings when he sees wonder woman sunbathing completely nude on a rooftop. down he flies and is straight in there... right up the arrse of the invisible man. :D
  13. I was beginning to have doubts :D
  14. And the nimble fingering...

Should probably ask her if she needs a hand greasing those slides, or perhaps a quick press on the water key....