Last Night of the Proms

Yeah, she's really something. I liked the way her lips went a bit funny as she took the mouthpiece from her lips, and ...that she was panting heavily.

He...llowww!

eodmatt said:
brummieboy1 said:
Did anyone else marvel at the breath ontrol of the trumpeter Alison Balsom.

She could stay down forever I'd imagine. And yes, I would.

Yer'll have to be quick, I'm first in line! 8)
Honestly,

You take the last perfect expression of British identity, and lower the tone to consider the spectacular breath control and lip massaging of a fine and multi-talented young lady (she is also an excellent sailor), and how that would feel as she lingered long and lovingly over.......................

Thank God.

I thought it was just me!

Funny thing is, even my wife commented that she'd probably give the bestest blow job ever, I resisted the temptation to say "I'd like to check that out" :lol:

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Enlightenment said:
[
Honestly,

You take the last perfect expression of British identity, and lower the tone to consider the spectacular breath control and lip massaging of a fine and multi-talented young lady (she is also an excellent sailor), and how that would feel as she lingered long and lovingly over.......................

Thank God.

I thought it was just me!
You forgot the double-tonguing technique........

eodmatt said:
BarkingSpider said:
eodmatt said:
Hold yer bloody horses or you'll stick it in my arrse in the rush to get in there...
Wishfull thinking? :wink:
Heaven forefend! My arrse is one-way traffic only thank you very much! :lol:
I was just thinking of the joke about superman flying over the buildings when he sees wonder woman sunbathing completely nude on a rooftop. down he flies and is straight in there... right up the arrse of the invisible man. :D

BarkingSpider said:
eodmatt said:
BarkingSpider said:
eodmatt said:
Hold yer bloody horses or you'll stick it in my arrse in the rush to get in there...
Wishfull thinking? :wink:
Heaven forefend! My arrse is one-way traffic only thank you very much! :lol:
I was just thinking of the joke about superman flying over the buildings when he sees wonder woman sunbathing completely nude on a rooftop. down he flies and is straight in there... right up the arrse of the invisible man. :D
I was beginning to have doubts :D

Latest Threads