Last minute places for London 10k!

Discussion in 'Charities and Welfare' started by Fundraising-Combat-Stress, Jun 22, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Combat Stress still has 10 places available in the British London 10k run on 2nd July (next week)

I must register runners by close of play tomorrow!

If you would like to or know ANYONE who would like to run (or walk) for Combat Stress then please PM me (Rosie Gibbons) or call on 01372 841616 ASAP.

At this late stage we're not asking for minimum sponsorship, just as much as you can muster! Just running in CS t-shirts to raise awareness would be fantastic.

Thank you!

2. BUMP
    Please will YOU run (or walk) for Combat Stress in the London 10k run on 2nd July (next week)
    Just phone Rosie Gibbons on 01372 841616 in the next couple of hours.
    Combat Stress desperately needs your help guys...

3. Shameless bump back up to the top of the page :D

4. BUMP
    URGENT DEADLINE LOOMING
    Please will YOU run (or walk) for Combat Stress in the London 10k run on 2nd July (next week)
    Just phone Rosie Gibbons on 01372 841616 in the next couple of hours.
    Combat Stress desperately needs your help guys...

5. Come on peeps, cough up or get running.

I've already sponsored Goatman so the rest of you beggars can p1ss off :)

I know that there are loads of rich ARRSErs on here so come on, dig deep and hand it over instead of spending it on ladies of the night (MDN, Cuts, CP, Berni, CC, RTFQ etc, etc I'm pointing at you) :)

6. RING AND GET RUNNING

7. bump
    URGENT

8. Right, only half an hour or so to go!!! After this, between 4.30pm and 10.00pm tonight, please call me on 07834 547379 and I will be able to register you online at home (the registration cut-off point with the 10k organisers is midnight tonight).

FINAL CALL!!! come on you know you want to!!

9. BUMP :!:
    Just three more runners/walkers required for this now-
    You have until 10.00pm tonight to ring Rosie on 07834 547379 and book a place.
    Come on you lot!

10. Sh!t, I was just about to say I'll do it (I could walk it, anyway), but I'm moving into my new house next week... crap, I'm all depressed now ):