Last Minute Buying, HELP!!

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by evo7scotsman, Dec 24, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Due to pissing my xmas leave away and being generally rubbish at shopping, does anyone know where I can get a Gorilla Box On Wheels and a Camelback Motherlode 500 either delivered on or before the 2nd of January, or in a shop thats open on the 3rd of January and between Edinburgh and Lydd Camp??
  2. personally id save your money on the gorilla box ,by a peli case instead ,will last far longer
  3. Wow!! They are not cheap!! lol

I was kind of looking for something Gorilla box priced.

Anyone coming back from Afghan fancy selling one??
  4. no but you get what you pay for
  5. Do It All / B&Q sell a lot of those types of things. They'll be open by the 27th.
  6. Kit Monster is in Kent, and I live in Maidstone, and Maidstone is on the way to Lydd from Edinburgh. We stock Camel back 500 Motherlodes in Multicam (both US and UK spec) or Tan. Link here kit Monster

Or just call me on 01892 538364 from Tuesday 28th onwards, after 10.00am or just reply to this, I'm sure we can do something for you.

Be glad to help, Dom
  7. Dom and his gang are good guys - sorted me out with some bits in the USA.
  8. I second that if kit-monster says he can do it then he can.
  9. Also, does anyone know if civvy airlines will take gorilla boxes as normal hold baggage??
  10. Who are you flying with? Do you have a booking? Look on their website - do they have a phone number? Have you phoned them up and asked them??? :roll:
  11. No idea and no.

We are being taken from Optag to the airport, dont even know the time of the flight.

Chill out!!
  12. Sounds like precision military planning then! :) Can't really help if we don't know who you're flying with - just take it in a gorilla and hope for the best. Just make sure it's well marked up - If airlines can lose well planned freight and luggage I'd hate to think where yours is going to end up :)

Good luck!

13. Of course its well planned!! lol