Last major inquiry into the Troubles?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Covert Monkey, Nov 13, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm just happy the descrimination against Protestants is finally to end once and for all in the Politically Serving Nationalist Interests.

It was never 50:50, it was 50 per cent Catholics and 50 percent Protestant/Hindu/Zulu/whatever the **** you, may be
  2. to the victor go the spoils.
  3. And so more public money will be thrown at a useless inquiry, which will yield no acceptable result. The intransigence and bitterness of both communities will see any outcome, reduced to claims of unfairness or cover up, by those who aren't happy with the inquiries decision. Until people are prepared to accept that atrocities took place on, and by all sides, the blame game is always going to prevent progress in that divided province.
  4. Tytus_Barnowl

Tytus_Barnowl On ROPs

Why doesn't cameroon just tell them to **** off? Things are very different today and I don't think the British voters want any more of their money wasted on another terrorist appeasement program. Finucunt probably made millions serving the IRA,
  5. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

To be fair the sooner we cut NI loose and let it hang around the neck of the EU the better, better still give it to the Republic. The shit hole has been nothing but an embuggerance since the day the bastard child was formed. Having spent 3+ years out there I don't know what value the place adds.
  6. Thank you very much for your kind considerate remarks and support,when tomorrow morning we're paying our respects to those who gave their lives so you may have your point of view,I'm sure a lot of Irish+British soldiers will be very happy to have paid the ultimate price just so you can have so little an opinion of at least one part of what is still part of the U.K.
  7. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

I have my point of view because I gave a few years of my life earning it you pretentious twat.

NI adds nothing, its been a drain on the wider UK since its inception.

Feel free to tell me I'm wrong!
  8. You are quite entitled to your opinion,and having also served and lived over here I will defend your right to have it,however, if you must resort to personal insults as a part of your arguement,I believe you also have the right to demean yourself and your arguement.
  9. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Grow up.

Whats NI given us?
  10. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

A shit load of LSSA.
  11. When you've finished demeaning youself with personal insults,and perhaps try to do some research I'll get back to you.
  12. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Fair one :) But not much else.
  13. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Oh do get back to us with NI's contribution to the wider world, we're waiting in anticipation.