Last Main Board for RMAS Jan 2011

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Officer Recruiting' started by wager, Aug 12, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi guys,

Has anyone any idea of the date of the last MB (and PCCBC if you are especially knowledgeable) for those aiming for the Jan 2011 intake?

Thanks,

Wager

2. I was lead to believe from westbury that it is the one I am attending 14th - 17th September, but I have also heard a rumour that they have added a few after speaking to a fellow PO who missed that date.

There was a link with PCCBC dates but I don't think it works any more, from memory they were beginning and middle of November.

DD

3. I was told all MB for Jan intake are fully booked. that was a rather long time ago aswell

4. I hope to be on the same Commissioning course as you Switchback.

-OCS-

5. See OCS's post.

The last PCCBC is 16-18 November, if that helps you at all.

6. Sorry for hijacking this thread, but does anyone know if the May 2011 intake is full up yet? If not, does anyone know roughly when this does fill up? I'm going to miss the AOSB cut off date, but was hoping it wouldn't be filled.

If anyone has any info that would be great.

Cheers.

7. You could try ringing the AOSB Find / Contact Us - British Army Website

If they are not able to tell you then I'm sure they will be able to give you the phone number for the Officer Candidate Administration Cell at the RMAS who will.

8. I certainly hope it isn't full. Assuming briefing and MB are successful, that is the intake I am aiming for. My MB would be around Jan, and the ACA didn't see this as a problem.

9. I'm not sure about the last date, I'm at main board October time, and due to start in Jan all being well. If anyone else is due for January, please pm me.

10. @ Previous two posters.

Doesn't OCS' link answer your questions for you? If not, just telephone the army or ask guidance on the website. They don't exactly make it difficult to ask questions.

11. Indeed, I was just passing on that my ACA didn't seem to think it would be filled by January. As far as I'm concerned, it is what it is, and I will go to briefing / MB as and when the system allows.

12. SCB

SCB

13. Yes I am on the 2nd Nov. Cant wait! Got the paperwork and medical requirements back in, so now just waiting...