last combat drop falklands

link works fine for me, but not sure what your point is??? I'm sure chefs can parachute in just as well as anyone else. Just a bit of journalistic embellishment I expect.

Griffinthe2nd said:
link works fine for me, but not sure what your point is??? I'm sure chefs can parachute in just as well as anyone else. Just a bit of journalistic embellishment I expect.
Hi its just that ive never heard of the RAF dropping cooks in during the conflict,,,

I think he means called upon at short notice rather than "IN THE DOOR....GO!". Rather like an MP is parachuted into a safe seat.

jimmyoc said:
Griffinthe2nd said:
Hi its just that ive never heard of the RAF dropping cooks in during the conflict,,,
Jimmy,

You know that answer to that one already! :)

Mark Fox is telling porkies!!! 8O

I'll bet he's a fat cnut too!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

CQMS said:
I think he means called upon at short notice rather than "IN THE DOOR....GO!". Rather like an MP is parachuted into a safe seat.
:D Well maybe i jumped the gun, I had visions of him with his ladle and hay box..