Last call for Photos! Closing date Wednesday this week

Link to original thread

Now Armed Forces weekend is over, we're hoping for a flood of photos for the competition...

Didn't realise that £250 was so unpopular...come on, send us your piccies! Old, new, anything related. We'll be putting them up for a vote soon so... :police:

Is it possible you could publish a list of the names that you have received photos from, its just that when i sent mine, on windows 7 they look really small, and i wanted to know you had received them

flynavy said:
Is it possible you could publish a list of the names that you have received photos from, its just that when i sent mine, on windows 7 they look really small, and i wanted to know you had received them
Hello. If I've received photos, you'll have a confirmation e-mail saying so. If I've not, you won't have the corresponding e-mail. Hope that helps :?

P_J

Old-Salt
Book Reviewer
Does it have to be one we've taken or can it be one a friend has? Only ask as I have one in mind that a friend took. I love it that much I'm getting it made larger and framed :)

To be honest, I can't be bothered to do the cut and past and ponce about with E.Mail

You have until today! :)

Also, can I gently remind people (poking with a forked prong tends to hurt) that we need people to read the thread in the first post of this topic that GCO posted regarding what is REQUIRED when sending in a photo. Sending in random emails with attachments and absolutely no text, not even the decency of a "Hello COs/EA/whoever" or "hello, this is for....it was taken....it was taken here....I agree to...>" text is no use. It looks like spam, for one, and can't be entered into the competition without the required text.