Last call for Photos! Closing date Wednesday this week

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Evil_Adjutant, Jun 28, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Link to original thread

Now Armed Forces weekend is over, we're hoping for a flood of photos for the competition...

Didn't realise that £250 was so unpopular...come on, send us your piccies! Old, new, anything related. We'll be putting them up for a vote soon so... :police:

2. Is it possible you could publish a list of the names that you have received photos from, its just that when i sent mine, on windows 7 they look really small, and i wanted to know you had received them

3. Hello. If I've received photos, you'll have a confirmation e-mail saying so. If I've not, you won't have the corresponding e-mail. Hope that helps :?

4. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Lunchtime reminder, and a pretty pic:

[align=center][​IMG][/align]

5. P_J

P_J Old-Salt Book Reviewer

Does it have to be one we've taken or can it be one a friend has? Only ask as I have one in mind that a friend took. I love it that much I'm getting it made larger and framed :)

6. To be honest, I can't be bothered to do the cut and past and ponce about with E.Mail

7. This still open? Got an entry i'll submit when I get home later.

8. You have until today! :)

Also, can I gently remind people (poking with a forked prong tends to hurt) that we need people to read the thread in the first post of this topic that GCO posted regarding what is REQUIRED when sending in a photo. Sending in random emails with attachments and absolutely no text, not even the decency of a "Hello COs/EA/whoever" or "hello, this is for....it was taken....it was taken here....I agree to...>" text is no use. It looks like spam, for one, and can't be entered into the competition without the required text.

9. Do you know when you'll be putting up the photos for judging?