Last book competition of 2012 - SWORD AT SUNSET

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by Auld-Yin, Dec 17, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

This is the last book competition for this year and will run until Sunday 30th December. To enter the competition just go to the entry form on Survey Monkey and complete the three very simple questions. The ones submitting correct answers will be in line for one of the 3 copies which have kindly been donated by the publisher, Atlantic Books.

Sword at Sunset.jpg

Remember there are still competitions running for Ninja Assassins and Laxative Tactics plus the grand Christmas Draw for Amazon vouchers. All competitions are free and all prizes are fantastic (or thereabouts).
  2. This is the way addiction starts.

First you win something (thanks again) so then you have to do it again to get that buzz from winning.

So you enter all the competitions you can.

I'll be mainlining competitors weekly before you know it.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. I know what you mean.

*Stands up* My name is Miner. And I am addicted to book competitions. *Sits back down*
  4. HHH

HHH LE

5. done without the aid of Google
  6. Would anyone know if there is anyway or anywhere we can submit or upload our own books please????
  7. Auld-Yin

Bump - still time to get your entry in to this final book competition of 2012.
  8. Auld-Yin

That's the last book competition of 2012 closed and the winners of this are:

• [*=1]mikh
      [*=1]MG Maniac

As ever, I will be in touch with these people to get their details but I am afraid that they won't get their book until next year :)

The answers are:

Q1 Who killed Arthur - A= Mordred

Q2 What is Arthur Seat - A= An extinct volcano (in the centre of Edinburgh)

Q3 At what battle was Arthur killed : A= Camlann