Last Bike Ride !!

Yup, Thats alright.

Now, how about making a Harley based version for the purists. It wouldnt be quite as fast I will admit. But if your going to hell, whats your hurry? (And you might as well go in style)!

cent05zr70

On ROPS
On ROPs
A Hardley?
You'd be late for your own funeral.

And that would be a bad thing because?

Yup, Thats alright.

Now, how about making a Harley based version for the purists. It wouldnt be quite as fast I will admit. But if your going to hell, whats your hurry? (And you might as well go in style)!
Purists? WTF!

A Hardly Dangerous,no you see a hearse has to go round corners,something that Hardlys haven't managed to do very well over the years,chortle,chortle. 8)

For the purist it would have to be a 59/60 pre unit T120 with an all iron motor,splayed head with twin Amals,now that's cool,but it would cost you a telephone number,or if your determined to have a V twin,look no further than Vinnie Black Shadow,a proper bike.

If I had a Vincent, particularly a Black Shadow, there is NO WAY I would let someone convert it into a hearse. That truly is the last word in great British bikes.

At least with the Trumpet, if it was going to a cremation, all the extra oil sprayed on the coffin would help it burn nicely!