Last 50 - how does it work?

Just wondering as I posted a new post at 18:10 this evening and a check on 'last 50' in the past 5 minutes (19:15) doesn't show it, but it does show 5 or 10 posts where the last post was yesterday and a signficant number where the last posts were at 01:00 this morning.

Is it broken or doesn't it actually show what i think it should show?

S_R

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Shit. Look, we **** about with the Last 50 thing every now and then. We are trying to drive a boring git to madness and suicide. But it is not you. Sorry for the inconvenience.

It's still doing wierd things - just checking it this morning it seems that it is putting up the same posts in the same order just with new info on the dates/times of the last post....so the 4th on the list was updated yesterday.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Every time I have used Last 50 today I get a No match error box.

Every time I have used Last 50 today I get a No match error box.

The "new posts" tab, on the top left of the page, will give you, very similar results as "last 50".

Now I am a boring **** when it comes to things like this. Well actually, I think its to do with change. Yeah, thats it; I dont like change.

So when something like the Last 50 goes tits up I need to use something else and currently I'm using New Posts. Buts its not the same, it dont feel right. Fix the Last 50,y'dig?

LancePrivateJones

MIA
Book Reviewer
This is what I get when I use 'Last 50',

vBulletin Message
Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

Try 'New Posts' instead.

I sent a PM to GCO earlier about this, so the grownups are aware of the issue ...

Hi, sorry about the long delay in fixing that. I was tied up on something else yesterday and didn't check the site until late.

Ooo, For me Sir?

Thank you Sir. Just what I have always wanted. It's good to know that my efforts are recognised and rewarded.
>;)
10 white