Last 50 down for a few minutes (solved)

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by Good CO, Mar 19, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

Search / Last 50 will be down briefly

edit: OK again now
  2. Thank flip for that. The last 50 is what I use 99% of the time unless I'm after a particular SME.
  3. Likewise from this C/S

I do miss the last 10 box section that was at the top of the forum page but removed.
  4. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

Mmmm. doesn't sound good as the front page looks the same to me as it has for ages and complete with recent posts. Can you post a screenshot please?
  5. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Last 50 working a treat

6. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

Sorry, that screenshot request was about the front page issue from beemer007. I'm happy with the Last 50.
  7. HHH

HHH LE

They are on the right hand side of the page are they not, where they always where unless your browser displayed the pages differently ?
  8. @ CO I was informed months ago this feature was removed as Arrse thought it wasn't being used or popular (same format as the recently removed shout box) which showed the last 10 posters. So unfortunately I do not have a screenshot to post as an example.

@HHH yes your correct, I was focusing on mainly the above, the format which was at the top below the ribbon tabs.
  9. HHH

HHH LE

Ah, right that is something I'd never seen before.
  10. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

Same. I think BCO tried a 'top 5' type box at the top of the screen for a while - top 5 posters, top 5 threads and so on. Is that what you mean? It was at least a year ago though.
  11. Broken again for me. Showing ten or database error.
  12. Strike that, seems okay now.
  13. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

Thanks and in hand. Again! :)