Lass Up On Blocks - Recomendations for I.A Drills!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by cernunnos, Jan 10, 2013.

?
  1. Have gravy with it!

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
  2. Pot the brown!

3 vote(s)
    17.6%
  3. Rattle her dentures!

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
  4. Soapy Titwank!

2 vote(s)
    11.8%
  5. Knock her out!

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
  6. Nail her sister!

3 vote(s)
    17.6%
  7. Go to the brothel / eros centre.

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
  8. Shag some blokes!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Shag the kids!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. All of the above!

3 vote(s)
    17.6%
  11. Other!

2 vote(s)
    11.8%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. When your lass has transformed herself into a fire breathing demon and obviously has the painters in, what's your preferred action?

2. A few hours of patio maintenance!

3. Work away....along way away, log on to slag dating .com and don't come home until shes normal!

PS. I don't know where home is now!

4. Put a towel on the bed and hump the bitch into next week where she wont be on the rag.

5. Bum her into the middle of next week. Any other option has a whiff of hermer about it.

6. Wife, 2 daughters, once a month they would all synchronise as women in groups can do. Option. Me and the dog and some beer hide under the stairs for safety.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Make an Airfix kit. You know you want to.

8. That snatch synchronisation clause should never have been written into the contract, worse still in split arse accomodation!

I remember once sneaking into the QA's block in Aldershot, what a mistake to make, full moon, they were all in for an oil change, it was like a scene from Hieronymous Bosch!

9. When I became a student nurse I left an 8 man room to be one of only 3 blokes in a nurses home. No one warned me about this phenomenon. Women living together in groups is scary enough, they are complete bitches to each other and about their blokes. Add in a hormonal personality transplant and it was way out of my experience. 3 years later, then marriage ,then teenagers it never got easier.

10. Move to Austria, reverse rules apply!

11. Yeah, fucking Austrian blokes are always on the rag!