• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Lass Up On Blocks - Recomendations for I.A Drills!

What's your preffered I.A? If other, what and does it involve animals?

• Have gravy with it!

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Pot the brown!

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Rattle her dentures!

• Soapy Titwank!

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Knock her out!

• Nail her sister!

• Go to the brothel / eros centre.

• Shag some blokes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shag the kids!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All of the above!

• Other!

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Work away....along way away, log on to slag dating .com and don't come home until shes normal!

PS. I don't know where home is now!

Wife, 2 daughters, once a month they would all synchronise as women in groups can do. Option. Me and the dog and some beer hide under the stairs for safety.
That snatch synchronisation clause should never have been written into the contract, worse still in split arse accomodation!

I remember once sneaking into the QA's block in Aldershot, what a mistake to make, full moon, they were all in for an oil change, it was like a scene from Hieronymous Bosch!

When I became a student nurse I left an 8 man room to be one of only 3 blokes in a nurses home. No one warned me about this phenomenon. Women living together in groups is scary enough, they are complete bitches to each other and about their blokes. Add in a hormonal personality transplant and it was way out of my experience. 3 years later, then marriage ,then teenagers it never got easier.

Latest Threads