Laser beard removal?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Bushmills, Oct 21, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anybody tried laser beard removal?

Article in the paper today and apparently you can stop shaving for good for $1,000 (Au).

Anybody tried it?

2. It only works on dark hair, and preferably with fair skin.
    It hurts.
    It may not be permanent.
    If they say $1000.00 then double that because you will need to have more done.

3. I enjoy shaving in the morning. The hot flannel, the tang of the shaving-cream, the glade of the razor on its first and second shaves. It's an opportunity to shut the world out for ten or fifteen minutes as I prepare for the day ahead.

• Like Like x 3
  4. I know a bloke who is now a bird and he/she said it was more painful than having his/here tattoos being lasered off. This was pre op so it might be less painful than having your cock chopped off.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I like my beard. I have no hair on my head, so I need the beard to show the world that I am actually a piss-stinking, foxes biscuit smelling gingerninja. Besides, if I even become single again, with no hair for the world to see, women might be in for a shocker when they find out I've got a region that looks like its been stained permenantly by a bottle of Fanta.

• Like Like x 3
  6. To define the pain. Imagine putting a frying pan of oil on the stove. Get it really, smoking hot. Hold your face 10cm over the pan and spit a mouthful of water into the hot oil.

Laser hair removal feels like those hot splashes of fat.

7. have you shagged it/him/her yet then?

8. no its ugly. Not like the shemales I wank over on xhamster

9. Whats wrong with a rusty BIC you poof?

10. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

what do you do in 5 years time if you decide you might quite like to try a beard after all?

11. Iconic+Desperate+Dan+Shaves+Image.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 4
  12. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

sluggy, this morning. ;)