Las Vegas woman arrested for having sex with dog.

This case shouldn't be hard to prove, since she's obviously been Lab tested. Still, there's no need to rub her nose in it. If this proves to be a farce, how will she Retriever dignity?

The link does not work for me. Maybe my puter is fucked. "Puter" is how the young persons describe their computer you know.
You are so 'with it' and 'cutting edge' (dare one even suggest 'sick'?) that it brings tears to my eyes.

How does this make news? I thought it was an acceptable perversion, especially since I watched animal farm.

Wonder if an African woman and a monkey getting it on is illegal, do you count it in chromosomes? Perhaps they should charge the pitbull with raping a crack whore.

Speaking from experience?

C'mon dingerr! Surely you've heard the joke about the two chicky's having a wine together and one says to the other...

"Brutus, my Pitbull, has taken to humping me every time I try to scrub the kitchen floor, I'm taking him to the vet tomorrow."
"You're getting Brutus de-sexed?"
"Lord No!"

"I'm just getting his nails clipped."

This case shouldn't be hard to prove, since she's obviously been Lab tested. Still, there's no need to rub her nose in it.
They're just hounding her now - once they get their claws into you ...

If this proves to be a farce, how will she Retriever dignity?
Doubtless a Lassie like that will get a few Pointers here and there.

Anyway, I hear it wasn't a Pit Bull at all, it was a Cockher Spaniel.

Effing hell, that Huffington Post link contained far more than just the story on the crack-head with the dog. It seems some people just can't help themselves sometimes.

I remember reading a small paragraph in the D. Telegraph in the 1990's that a primary school teacher in SW London was charged with bestiality with a Great Dane, and I wondered how they knew - had the Great Dane put his paws up to it?

Isn't anyone bothered by the last bit?

So humans outdoors is a no-no but animals indoors is OK? I know I've got a lot of miles on the clock but there's something wrong about that!
Very true. It should be one law for all and keep it indoors, whatever your persuasion, be it animal, vegetable or mineral!

Unless it's dogging of course. There's a bit of that goes on out here on the runway - well, they have no tv or radio here so they have to amuse themselves. Judging by the amount of beer cans left out there together with bits of bog roll and slimy patches, I reckon they are all at it like rabbits.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
geezer466 The Intelligence Cell 205
Saturation The NAAFI Bar 1137
Chef US 26