Larry Elison bought the smallest publicly accessible inhabited island in Hawaii

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/21/u...i-sold-to-chief-executive-of-oracle.html?_r=1

It was published back in June, but there is also an article about it in today's IHT. What is he going to do with it? Locals are puzzled as the island has changed hands from one billionaire named David H. Murdock to Mr. Elison. This is a James Bond story in the making, what would you do with your own island?

Volcano+lair.jpg
300px-ErnstStavroBlofeld.jpg

There is even a bit of b&w cameltoe for Monty!
Annex - Andress, Ursula (Dr. No)_03.jpg

what would you do with your own island?
Depends. If it were some rock in the ass end of nowhere that was cold, wet and windy a lot of the time, I'd drill down and offer it as a dumping ground to various countries for nuclear waste and material and make a metric fucktonne of money out of doing so.

If it were a tropical paradise, I'd try and keep it that way and potentially live on it.

Nice to see a Job Creator ploughing money back into the US economy, unlike that bastard Bill Gates who just fritters his billions away on foreign charity.

T

trowel

Depends. If it were some rock in the ass end of nowhere that was cold, wet and windy a lot of the time, I'd drill down and offer it as a dumping ground to various countries for nuclear waste and material and make a metric fucktonne of money out of doing so.

If it were a tropical paradise, I'd try and keep it that way and potentially live on it.
So there is a future for Ireland afterall?

Larry Elison bought the smallest publicly accessible inhabited island in Hawaii
Who is Larry Elison?

Is he/she someone I should bother to concern myself about?