larkhill ofv

Hello all,
I have an Officer Familiarisation Visit to Larkhill in December and looking at the itinerary, there's an assault course and sports in the gym.

I'm assuming the assault course would be similar to the one I encountered in AOSB?
I read somewhere that there's Battle PT, and on the obstacle course there's a wall, a cargo net, ropes etc.

Would be handy if anyone could provide a heads up, so that I can adequately prepare.

Thanks all.

Hello all,
I have an Officer Familiarisation Visit to Larkhill in December and looking at the itinerary, there's an assault course and sports in the gym.

I'm assuming the assault course would be similar to the one I encountered in AOSB?
I read somewhere that there's Battle PT, and on the obstacle course there's a wall, a cargo net, ropes etc.

Would be handy if anyone could provide a heads up, so that I can adequately prepare.

Thanks all.
Due to H&S concerns you will not be doing anything remotely dangerous or at height whilst you’re on a fam visit. So it’s highly unlikely you’ll be swinging from ropes into cargo nets.

Hello all,

Thanks all.
Well that”s changed, the most active thing I remember is mess rugby against the GPO’s course that was there at the time, Oh and lots of drinking

Well that”s changed, the most active thing I remember is mess rugby against the GPO’s course that was there at the time, Oh and lots of drinking
Norland have gone upmarket since they moved to Bath.
Blind inebriation to ensure adequate mating or guilt dating for Larkhill Alumni has fallen by the wayside.

Fair enough, more of a light obstacle course then?
You’ll get run ragged, and get pushed and may even get over a wall or two, but nothing more than that.

ISTR log runs have been stopped for fam visits as well