Large "Warhead" Discovered in Iraq

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by joshrichardson, Feb 5, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Keep looking, there must be more.

2. PROBABLY PROBABLY !!!!!! But it wont happen will it ????????????

3. If that cuunt Campbell, gets to say I told you so please can i pour aldi whisky down his neck until he gaggs.

Dont give a feck about Blair he has a seat reserved on the 4th level. Campbell needs to be introduced to piano wire, around his scrotum & fingers for starters.

4. They're gonna struggle to get that launched in the next 45 minutes.

5. Is that Brit DPM on the middle Arab?

6. Looks more like a soviet anti-ship missile.

7. Thats a P15 Styx( Silkworm) anti ship missle, and I dont think it has a nuke capability, in fact its a very old piece of shite that the Russians flogged to just about every third world dictator. I think Saddam fired a few at the coalition forces in GW1

8. styx anti shipping missle ? shed loads were found in basra and in better nick

9. udipur

udipur LE Book Reviewer

I have a whole load of photos the spotters might be interested in that might cause some interest however since these were discovered mid '03...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. and i have a load more than you........

11. mysteron

mysteron LE Book Reviewer

This can't be NuLab spin about WMD could it? Nah, never, not since Teflon just got a roasting for it....it would never be that convenient...... :roll:

Silkworm - never really was a platform to deliver WMD in the scale that Teflon Tony was talking about.

This is all Bullsh!t.

12. a true spotter.... after my very heart

13. udipur

udipur LE Book Reviewer

I see you and raise you a whole load of videos of them going 'boom' with one or two Yankees standing just that mite too close...