Large EOD find

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
When they get done perhaps we can get them to look at the SS Richard Montgomery and RAF Fauld among others.

That was apparently a very Big Bang indeed. An old boy (sadly now deceased) in my local lived close enough to have the roof of his house damaged and all the windows blown out. He was nearly a mile away!

As you say, thousands of tons of stuff still there in who knows what state.

And this place

if it ever went up would be a mess. Contrary to the wiki entry, Alsager isn’t a “hamlet”, it’s a good sized town and recent developments have put a significant amount of new housing within 200 yards of RG.

The warehousing mentioned has been built and apparently a significant amount of what will be stored there constitutes Hazmat.

Lessons will be learnt?

Just wondering what the procedure would be for dealing with this @Dinger and co?

Anyone we know?
I want to know how he got to the hospital with that hanging out of his arse; did he walk in, taxi, public transport?

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Anyone we know?
I want to know how he got to the hospital with that hanging out of his arse; did he walk in, taxi, public transport?
They are knocking the crap out of the hospital at the moment the ambulances enter by the helipad, and tight by entrance to AE and also a car park
And the place were people stand and smoke, its only got a covered roof
Some on must have seen it
I bet the ambulance crew were holding it in a bit

HE117

LE
Given the resurgence of this EOD thread - this thread on chemical weapons may be interesting to many on here:

The "Fred Dibnah of Chemical Weapons" eh.. no!

No chimbleys or steam engines or a "robust" view of 'elf 'n safety that I can identify!

So the guy has obviously worked with US CW and can photocopy TMs.. but what else pray?

They are knocking the crap out of the hospital at the moment the ambulances enter by the helipad, and tight by entrance to AE and also a car park
And the place were people stand and smoke, its only got a covered roof
Some on must have seen it
I bet the ambulance crew were holding it in a bit
...what ? their smirks ...or the shell?
nd the accident report;
How did this happen sir?
"It was a doorstop and I was cleaning and slipped and fell on it, yes I always clean in the nude.....oh, the stockings were to keep my feet warm...."

The "Fred Dibnah of Chemical Weapons" eh.. no!

No chimbleys or steam engines or a "robust" view of 'elf 'n safety that I can identify!

So the guy has obviously worked with US CW and can photocopy TMs.. but what else pray?

Former chem and bio weapons advisor for whitehouse and US secret service

Anyone we know?
Probably wearing loose and baggy clothing like a shell suit.

I thang you.

HE117

LE
Former chem and bio weapons advisor for whitehouse and US secret service
Can't remember Fred coming to Didcot or Porton meetings...!

Can't remember Fred coming to Didcot or Porton meetings...!

He may have been in the background on the dem ground as we used sticks and strings for shot placement, but I certainly never saw him.

Anyone we know?

I thought this was a wind up .
The world is loony. Who in their right mind .......ah ...bugger....erm ..blimey..

Probably wearing loose and baggy clothing like a shell suit.

I thang you.
Also cross eyed?

young-funny-man-picture-id483803272

HE117

LE