Large EOD find

Endoscope

LE
Book Reviewer
Just wondering what the procedure would be for dealing with this @Dinger and co?

“No, Mr Snooks, the ‘P’ in ‘AP’ stands for ‘piercing’ not ‘penetrator’ and… and y’know, I’m not even going to ask what you thought the ‘A’ stands for…’

Idiot should have opened the breech first before loading the shell. Poor skills that man.

HE117

LE

CC_TA

LE
Just wondering what the procedure would be for dealing with this @Dinger and co?

I've dropped bigger compo babies. Surely you could just squat and drop that into an amnesty bin?

This was an odd one last year.
I remember the clear-up Op Saddleback after that incident, having still got connections in Lincs
[links in lincs? groan] from my grandfather on mum's side retiring out that way after his war-time service there.

I wasn't aware that Tasker had Brens though. Were they live or deacts?

CC_TA

LE
There will still be old buildings around the UK with arms and ammunition from WW2.

View attachment 476972
I was gutted that I had to destroy one of these. It was all rusted up and I couldn’t make it safe.

The home guard would often hide their ammunition at home, usually in a wall cavity or hidey hole, to b forgotten about after the war and rediscovered decades later. I was frequently tasked to grenades, these often were not filled or fused as they were used for practice, but outwardly you can’t tell the difference.

It’s great blue lighting somewhere, cutting through the traffic, dealing with an item Then being invited to have tea and sandwiches overlooking a beautiful loch.
Had one of these brought in to be 'put down' a few years back. Still in wax preservation paper with all the bits and bobs to go with it. There were a few other nice items that were also sent to their final resting places. Gutted we weren't able to take it on the range for a farewell shoot.

Had one of these brought in to be 'put down' a few years back. Still in wax preservation paper with all the bits and bobs to go with it. There were a few other nice items that were also sent to their final resting places. Gutted we weren't able to take it on the range for a farewell shoot.
Han Solo walt!
hansolo2.jpg

Might I suggest a controlled explosion powered by a generous oval dose of Phal?

ETA the dose should have boon oral, but I suppose giving it shape implies a restaurant rather than takeaway...

Last edited:

Latest Threads