Lara Logan Sexually assaulted by Egyptian crowd

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer

Well, I've heard first hand accounts of blonde scandi-wegian types being touched up on the Street in Egypt and Syria, so why this bird decided to surround herself by hordes of mustachioed sweaty perverts is beyond me. Fair play she is a 'hard nut' war correspondant, but you have to draw the line somewhere.

I wish they would be more specific. What does 'sustained sexual assault' mean? Did anyone upload it to the 'webz?

Looking at the above picture though, I most certainly would. Cracking chebs.

Well, I've heard first hand accounts of blonde scandi-wegian types being touched up on the Street in Egypt and Syria, so why this bird decided to surround herself by hordes of mustachioed sweaty perverts is beyond me. Fair play she is a 'hard nut' war correspondant, but you have to draw the line somewhere.

I wish they would be more specific. What does 'sustained sexual assault' mean? Did anyone upload it to the 'webz?

I think the PC word for a good bumming/rape is 'serious sexual assault'. I imagine she got a thumbing of some dirty bastard and had her hair pulled a bit. That's what you get when you don't dress in appropriate clothing abroad.

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
I wonder if this will be a 'Geraldo Riviera' moment where she was in fact in the hotel stuffing her face with caviar and champers. But looking for a 'sensational' headline that would make global news.

Or she got ratted let her Egyptian local crew gangbang her dirty style before she sobered up and invented '20 soldiers and some birds' who came to her rescue.

Oh well any port in a storm!.

If i ever (and i live in hope) get to giver her a sustained and i mean very very sustained sexual assault, i'll let you know !

Chebs? Very very nice. A milk round i'd love to do.

Why is it that when I read the first post I immediately imagine her being spit-roasted....

The last bit is beyond hypocrisy;

There will be no further comment from CBS News and correspondent Logan and her family respectfully request privacy at this time.
If you value 'privacy' so much you wouldn't have released the story in the first place.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Espionage The NAAFI Bar 12
v1n1984 The NAAFI Bar 14
Forces_Sweetheart Current Affairs, News and Analysis 9