laptops, lethal to men?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by canteen_cowboy, Dec 9, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Men could be risking their fertility by using laptop computers too much, researchers have warned.

A study found that the combination of heat generated by the computers and the posture needed to balance the equipment on the lap leads to raised temperatures around the groin area.

Past studies have found that higher around this part of the body temperatures can damage sperm and affect fertility.

The latest research warns that teenagers and young men should consider cutting the time they use their laptop positioned on their lap because long-term use may damage their fertility.

might be worth buying that desk :lol:
  2. I email that article to my boss 10 minutes after he got his new laptop on his desk at work. Soon lost his big grin!!! 8O

agent smith
  3. Sounds like someone has slammed the lid on their laptop shut with their knob in the way when disturbed visiting left handed websites. That would hurt!

4. Didn't want the leech sucking bar stweards anyway....... Must use the lap top more saves the pill :wink: :wink: :wink:
  5. way I see it some of these teens need a good case of infertility....keep the little feckers from contaminating the Gene Pool.

Gov't subsidized program "Laptop for Chavs" :D
  6. How many people actually keep laptops on their laps these days? it's just plain uncomfortable.
  7. Any research yet on the potential effects of Palm-Pilots?
    Wouldn't want to cook Mrs Palmer and her daughters would ya? :oops:
  8. Especially when they are men who have h%rd ons because they have been chatting up innocent girls on arrse.

9. There are girls on arrse? :eek:
  10. let me check mmmmmm ... damn hell god yes i am a girl ... i don't have laptop problems either
  11. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

I thinks so but I don't know of any innocent ones.
  12. ahem!!!

*cough cough*

13. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  14. This is bound to be complete Arrse. I have spent my life doing things that are supposed to render a bloke infertile, but with 5 little Dees it's fair to say that none of these worked.